Will Anyone Love Me!!! (Last )

 Merry Christmas to all of you .............................. Stay happy & healthy ........ Please support me.

Lets start,

Vansh tells Riddhima about their past ..... Suddenly guns short ........ 

Vanshhhhhhhhhh...........................................

Riddhimaaaaaaaaaa..........................................

Flashback:

One week ago Rudra got to know about Vansh Raisinghania s real identity. When he found out his real identity he decided to end the Vansh chapter forever. Then he talks to Kabir & they plan to destroy Vansh coz Kabir wants to revenge for his father. MR. Agarwal is Kabir's father & Vansh kidnaped his father & torture him slowly which is very painful. But then they got to know about Vansh & Riddhima love each other but didn't confess yet. So they were waiting for an opportunity to destroy Vansh & take his business & property.................................

They keep eye on Vansh to get all his news................ When they got to know about Deradurn's business trip they got their chance to attack him. When Vansh & Riddhima spend their moment in the garden at that time Kabir attacked them but that bullet hit Vansh above his left chest. He falls & closed his eyes .........

Flashback ends.

At garden,

Riddhima got shocked by seeing Vansh, he got short & She falls & took Vansh in her lap & said Vansh open your eyes.....................................................

What happened to you??? You cant leave me!!!!!!!

" VANSH PLEASE WAKE UPP" 

She won't know what to do & what happened suddenly ........ She was really shocked.

 When Kabir enters the garden  & grabs Riddhimas hand forcibly. Then said Hello Babydoll......... Nice to meet you look very hot in this dress......... I feel very bad for you. Being an orphanage no one loves you that Rudra gives his name as your identity for your property ..................................

Vansh loves you but he also died in the next 24 hours......... In this whole world, no one loves you ........ Now you go with me to Mumbai & there is a big surprise waiting for you......  

NOO !!!!!! Vansh can't leave me.................................... He promised me he can't leave me........................ I don't go with you ............................. Why do you want to kill him? And what have I done to you >>>>>>>>>>>>?    What do you want................................................

K: You speak too much babydoll!!!!!! " YOU ARE OUR GOLDEN JACKPOT " Now no one comes to save you............  

Then he goes to Riddhima & Makes her unconscious ..............