Finding My Peace

seen1

Today I am very happy I am going to be a mother & Vansh going to be a father. What will Vansh react when I tell him about our coming happiness..............  But now I tell this news to Vansh. 

Seen 2

Vansh I have a surprise for you, What is the surprise sweetheart!!!!!!

Vansh I am pregnant. We are going to be parents, I am so happy Vansh...  Ridhima I am happy that you are very happy but the truth is I don't want to be a father, I am so sorry. What are you saying Vansh ?????? we love each other very much & this baby will be a reason to strengthen our bond very much. Our baby gives our relationship a new name Vansh...

Seen 3

A man cares for his wife's face & kisses her forehead while she sleeps peacefully. I am very happy sweetheart with this news but I can't accept this truth. please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he places his hand on her wife's flat stomach, Baby I love you a lot, you are the reason for my Riddhimas happiness. I am also happy but I can't be a good dad. I am a mafia, my life is very dangerous every day I have to face many types of things which I don't want you & your mother to face. I am sorry. But I can't accept you or love you in front of the world but I love you always. I will always protect you from every danger. 

I am sorry Riddhima. but I can't fulfill your this wish. I don't want to tell you about my past.

I want to love my baby Riddhima but I can't, I can't tell you the better truth of my life. My past is very dark I can't want to be a bad father whose child hates him for his father's deeds.  Every father wants that his childhood will be full of love, happiness & joy. Every father wants to love him or her & full filled all her wishes,  but in my fate, I don't have this happiness in my life. You know why I will tell you. I know how poor you feel when you don't have a father. Society, Your father's enemies all treat you very bad,..........  You cant even have food. Very painful life & more important your life have no security.

seen 4 

I know everything about your past Vansh. Today I promise my baby her papa loves you very much. We both help your dada to come out from his bitter past.  When that night he breakdown & talked to you I hear everything.  

Vansh please I know you don't want to talk about the baby. But I know everything about you... please. I know you love the baby very much. so please life gives you chance please accept this chance & be happy.

Seen 5 

2-month later

Riddhima I told you that don't do work, please take some rest.  The doctor told you to take a rest & don't take the stress. Be happy if you are happy my baby is also happy, now finished this juice & take a rest. I have an important meeting I have to go to the office. And be ready at 12. pm. I come & pick you up remember today you have an appointment with the doctor. Today is your 1sr sonography. 

Vansh doesn't worry, I will take a rest & ready on time. You know I am very excited to see my baby 1st time...................................

Unknown place2

2 unknown person planning something against Riansh.

 Today we have to do something I don't want that Riddhima near to my Vansh. We have to do something.

another 2 people also planning something.

We have to o something to get Vansh Rai Singhania's property & also we have to separate Ridhima & Vansh. If their baby comes we don't get anything