Chapter 12

Although psychologically awkward, Lisa followed Jungkook to the mattress area and looked at the dazzling variety of beds, from logs to folding, from European to Chinese, and all of a sudden she didn't know where to start.

"Sir, ma'am, are you here to pick the wedding bed?" The salesperson was a very cute girl.

"How do you know we are here to pick the marriage bed?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"You two look so good and haven't worn a ring yet. You are definitely preparing for marriage." The little girl answered with a smile.

"We have already obtained the certificate." Jungkook listened to the salesperson's explanation and felt better for no reason.

"That's really congratulations to you," the salesperson congratulated. "What's your name, sir."

"My surname is Jeon."

"Mr. Jeon, what kind of marriage bed do you want? I can help you make some recommendations." The salesperson said.

Jungkook glanced sideways at Lisa, and Lisa glanced back at him suspiciously and found that the man was smiling at her ambiguously.

Jungkook said to the salesperson again: "I want to have a larger size and a larger space. It is better to be more comfortable and convenient for exercise."

The salesperson carefully remembered Jungkook's request at the beginning. Several suitable bed types were automatically matched in his mind. When he heard the last request, his expression was stunned, and then he could only smile awkwardly.

Lisa was anxious and stepped **** Jungkook's feet.

Jungkook looked down and saw Lisa rubbing his feet with her heels. He suddenly puzzled: "Why are you stepping on me?"

Suddenly Lisa felt that her foot was too light. she tilted her toes and stepped up with the thin heels of sandals. Jungkook's complexion finally changed a little. From the slightly reddish skin, it can be seen that Jungkook's heel was still a little bit hurt.

"Even if you step on me, I won't change the request." Jungkook stubbornly said, "You have to decide other things in the house, and the bed must be my own."

Lisa saw the salesperson's eyes becoming more and more ambiguous. She was immediately ashamed, embarrassed and embarrassed. She wished to find a hole in the ground.

"Why are you going?" Jungkook stopped Lisa who wanted to run away.

"I'll go to the sofa and you buy the bed yourself." Lisa didn't feel good.

"That won't work. The two of us will sleep on the bed. How can I buy it when you're gone? I still want us to lie down and try it." Jungkook said.

"You ..." Lisa felt that this man was bullying her on purpose.

"Cough ..." The salesman came out to save the scene in time. "Well, how many beds do we have here still meet Mr. Jeon's requirements, or should I show you over?"

"Okay." Jungkook responded with a smile, and then dragged Lisa to follow.

The salesperson took the two to another area. Most of the mattresses are SIZE mattresses, mostly European and American styles.

"Several mattresses here are imported from Europe and America. They are made of latex, with built-in natural wool, exquisite design, perfect internal circulation breathing system, long-lasting, breathable, antibacterial, anti-mite and other functions, and can be adjusted. Sleep quality. "The salesperson introduced several different mattresses for Jungkook to choose.