Chapter 42

Since he decided to open a property company, Jungkook has become busier, returning home later than Lisa every day. Fortunately, Lisa has a relatively high degree of freedom in work and does not need attendance or work. So when Jungkook recruited a horse to prepare a company, Lisa took Jae to the children's clothing stores in major shopping malls.

"Teacher Lisa, you are here." At this time of the year, the designers of the head office will come out to tour the store, so the people in the store are not surprised at the arrival of  Lisa. And the store staff habitually call the designer a teacher, which seems respectful and unfamiliar.

"Manager Zhang." Lisa greeted with a smile.

"Why, who is this cute kid?" Because it is a children's clothing store, the shopkeeper has the most contact with the children, so the people in the store are very fond of Mengwa. Manager Zhang sees Jae holding Lisa The short body greeted habitually.

"Jae, say hello." Lisa gently shook Jae's little hand.

Jae looked up at his mother with a small innocent face.

"Jae." Lisa squatted down and said softly, "This aunt is a friend of your mother. The aunt is saying hello to you, and you have to say hello to the aunt."

Jae stared at his mother again for two seconds, maybe he found that her mother was serious, Jae turned his head and stared at the strange aunt in front of his, glanced a little nervously at the hand holding his mother, and then Nodded slightly.

Lisa, who has been paying attention to Jae, naturally saw Jae's movements and happily rubbed Jae's head and boasted: " Jae is so good, I will buy ice cream for you later."

Jae's eyes were shining after listening to happy, since the summer has passed, he has not eaten ice cream for a long time.

"I'm sorry, Jae doesn't like talking very much." Lisa calmed Jae before turning her head to explain to Mr. Zhang.

Mr. Zhang has been doing children's clothing for so long. The children she has seen are countless. After seeing the interaction between the two, she already had a rough guess about Jae's situation, so she smiled and shook her head: "Jae Very good, very smart. "

Which mother does not like to hear others praise her child, not to mention Jae is already very smart.

"Mrs. Lisa, let Jae go to the rest area for a while, and I will tell you more about the sales situation of this season," Mr. Zhang suggested.

Lisa nodded and followed Mr. Zhang to the rest area in the store. The rest area is a small playground with a slide and an ocean ball pool.

Mr. Zhang sent a box of milk and a few cookies, and  Lisa asked Jae to sit on a small stool beside her and said, "Mom is going to work. Stay here, eat biscuits when you are hungry. Come back soon. "

Jae nodded cleverly.

Lisa kissed Jae with a smile, and then left the rest area with Manager Zhang.

Jae saw his mother turned and walked away, looked around, picked up the milk on the small table and took a sip carefully.

Well, no longer thirsty, Jae picked up the Rubik's cube and played quietly.

Lisa glanced back and saw that Jae had already started playing the Rubik's Cube.

She asked the clerk near the rest area to pay attention to Jae. Then he began to understand the sales situation of this quarter with the store manager.