2

"I feel like whee~ tra lalalalalalalalala-"  Hyunjin woke up hearing his favorite song as an alarm and turned it off.

"Day 1 on making Kim Seungmin mine. This will be easy."  he said claiming all the positive energy in his room then stretched his arms before he got up from bed.

"WAIT BUT HE'S A GUY SO HOW-"  Hyunjin got cut off when a pillow flew towards him and landed on his face.

"Hyung will you shut up it's fckin 7 a.m what are you screaming for-"  the boy also got cut off when a pillow also hit his face.

"Language sweetie"  Hyunjin said.

"Shut the fck up hyung". The boy glared at him.

"MOMMMM JEONGIN SAID A SWEAR WOR-"  hyunjin got cut off again

"Bitch-"  Jeongin ran towards his brother and covered his big bros' face using a pillow.

They both ran in circles at the bedroom chasing and teasing each other. As they ran out of breath the two of them lied at the bed.

Silence filled the room as the two guys started to space out and sleepiness is trying to took down those two.

Jeongin broke the silence as he spoke.

"So hyung. Seriously why are you screaming this early morning? Do you realize that your loud ass voice woke me up. Good thing that you didn't wake up our neighbor, You didn't but i guess you probably did wake them up."  jeongin ranted.

"Shitty Minho challenge me to make someone fall for me and if i fail i get a punishment. I swear that guy really gets into my nerves sometimes."  hyunjin replied while throwing tantrums at his bed.

"Okay first of all..." jeongin paused and inhaled a huge amount of air. "WHY DID YOU AGREE AT THE BET."  jeongin fired.

"CUZ IT HURTS MY PRIDE IF I DECLINED."  hyunjin fired back.

Jeongin slapped his brother's arm because of his disappointment and stupidity of his beloved brother.

"OW THAT HURTS YOU KNOW." Hyunjin said and gave jeongin a glare.

"But why are you complaining? Anyone at school fall head over heels at you, idk why did they even fell over to a dumbass like you."  jeongin teased with a little bit of honesty cuz why tho.

"Wow harsh."  hyunjin sarcastically said.

"Wait who's the person?"  jeongin curiously asked with a teasing smile plastered on his face.

"Not telling."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"I'll give you my money."  jeongin smirked feeling the victory since he knows damn well that his brother really like money.

"How muc- Wait you really thought that you could bribe me with money knowing the fact that you're broke right now." hyunjin said then evily laughed at his brother.

"Damn it."  jeongin sighed in defeat.

"But seriously they wanted me to make a guy, A GUY"  hyunjin emphasized, "to fall inlove with me and break his heart."

"WAIT IT'S A GUY?" jeongin asked in shock.

"Yeah. I agree at the break part but IT'S A GUY."  Hyunjin continued.