La gata herida

[A/N This is going to be a longer one than before so buckle up kiddos.]

(Y/N's POV)

As I get up from bed, change, and head down the stairs to make my coffee, Imelda and Esme both come out of their rooms.

"Good morning, ya'll!" I say eagerly.

"Who put you in a good mood?" Imelda asked.

"El ~novio~" Esme teased. They both laugh while going through the fridge.

"Whatever. Pero no, su ex tried me so imma make her regret it."

"Ooh, drama." Esme said.

"This'll be really entertaining." Imelda remarked. As I told them what my plan was, Gabriel came out of his room.

"What are y'all idiots blabbering about?"

"Nunya." I told him. He faked laugh and headed downstairs. Esme and Imelda sat down on the tall stools by the bar stand in our kitchen. Gabriel made his coffee and his cereal and sat down on the table in the dining room. After minutes of silence, Gabriel spoke.

"Y'all get the feeling we're being watched?" We all looked at our parents' door and yelled our dad to get out. The door opens and we see dad get out of his room.

"Caught red handed." He joked. "Anyways, I heard your plan, Y/N."

"Pa, por favor, just let me have this one moment." I practically begged him to let me.

"Oh, I wasn't going to stop you. She shouldn't be meddling in your relationship."

Mom came out of her room. the thing I like about my parents is that my dad treats my mom like a queen. And as much as she loves it, she wants him to stop sometimes, but he doesn't.

"You should've seen what I did to your dad's ex last time she tried something."

"¿Que le hiciste má?I want to take notes." Imelda said. She laughed and told her another time. We talked for a while until we heard a knock on the door.

"10 bucks it's your boyfriend." Gabriel said. I rolled my eyes and head up the door. I sighed before opening the door.

"Anyway you could make it $5"

"Nope."

"Fine." I say as I opened the door. Not surprisingly, it was Camilo. What did surprise me was the bouquet of purple, magenta, pink and yellow roses in his hand. When he saw me, he had the biggest smiled, but after seeing everyone behind me, he looked so embarrassed. Everyone chuckled a bit, but I told him to come in. I grabbed the bouquet and set it in the vase on the table. Our flowers were dying so this was good timing.

"Hola, amor." I say. He waved, looking down on the floor. I guess he was really embarrassed.

"So, young man." My mom said. "You treating my son right?"

"Uh, yes-yes ma'am." He said still looking down.

"That's good to hear." My family has always been defensive over each other when it comes to everyone's relationships.

"Would you like something to eat, mijo?" My dad asked Camilo.

"Ye-yes sir. Th-thank you." I giggle a bit.

"You don't have to call them 'sir' or 'ma'am'." I say.

"I don't know, I kind of like it." My mom said, walking to the kitchen with my dad to whip up some food for everyone. My sisters chuckled a bit and looked at our parents.

"Come sit down with me." I say as I pull some seats. I sat adjacent to Gabriel and Camilo sat to the right of me.

"It's only been like three days, right? You guys are moving quick." Gabriel teased. My mom threw a bread at his head and she told him to don't bully us.