Chapter 2

*Trigger warning*
I came home and no one was there which was weird because my mom was always home .
I walked to my room and saw a note on my bed that said "Ihadtoleavefortherestoftheweek , yoursistersare staying attherefriends " I was alone but i was relieved no one was there . I was free to do what i want . I went to my room and layed on my bed with the music on . A million thing went threw my head . i was overthinking again . I turned up the music so i could distract myself . but i couldn't . I went to the bathroom and locked the door ( even though no one was home ) and open the cabinet to get the box that i stored my blades , which also had hair ties and clips in it . I put the cold blade on my wrist and dragged it across about 10 times .
I felt my thoughts go away
For a while ....
I cleaned my wrist , then the floor and went back to my room
~The nextday~
I walked into my first period and sat in the back . A few seconds later i saw Alexis walk in with his head down , He sat down next to me . Everyone was talking .
I was gonna do it , i was gonna talk to him .
I turned over and said " Hi"
He still had his head down as he said hi back .
I said "areyouokay ?" He looked up and said "yea"
He had a black eye .
I said " whathappenedtoyoueye" as soon as i said it i regreted it .
He said "Nothing , itsnothing "
I said "itsokayifyoudontwanttotellme , umdoyouwanttohangoutatlunch ?"
He said " illmeetyouatthelunchtables "
-Lunch-
*Daisys pov*
I was sitting at one of the lunch tables by myself waiting for alexis . i couldnt eat . i was worried about him . I dont know why , Am i catching feelings for a boy ive only talked to once ? I was thinking till i saw him coming from the stairs of the pavilion . He looked at me and smiled .
*Alexis's pov*
I talked to this girl today . Shes beautiful . She has the most amazing brown eyes and long brown hair . she asked me to hang out with her . i was surprised . i thought no one would talk to me .She looked at me as i walkef down the stairs . i smiled for some weird reason . i never smile . I think i like this girl .
××××××××××
Alexis walked up to me . He said "Hi"
His voice was so cute . He sounded kind of candian .
He sat down across from me . When i was about to ask him something he said "arewefriends ?"
I smiled and said " Doyouwanttobefriends ?
He said "ofcourse"
" Letshangoutaftersschool?"
"Yea" I said nervously
"Illmeetyouattheparkhesaid"
-Afterschool-
I was walking to the park when all of the sudden i turned around and saw alexis riding his skateboard .
I called his name and he looked and crossed the street . As he was crossing he did an nollie .
I didnt know that he skates . He caught up to me . As we entered the park I said "youdidnttellmeyouskate"
He said " yeahsinceiwasabout 5"
" iskateto , wellicruise , idontthinkilleverbeabletoskateasgoodasyou " I said
"Nonsenseitjusttakesalotofpractice , anddedication , andband aids . especiallyifyourreallyclumbsylikeme " He said
" Isthathowyougotyourblackeye ?" I asked and he said
" no "
We walked to one of the benches and sat down .
We saw a butterfly and he tried to catch it . when he reached his arm up his sleeve rolled down . Revealing his cuts . He quickly put his arm down while he pulled down his sleeve . " whatwasthat ?" i asked , regretting it after once again .
" nothing" He said .
" Itdidntlooklikenothing ..." I said .
He put hes head down as i said " youcutyourself?"
He nodded his head while it was still down .
" why?" I said
" Idontwantyoursympathy, andidontreallyliketalkingaboutmyfeelings" he said with his head still down
" whydontyouliketalkingaboutyourfeelings? Theresnothingwrongwithbeingsad " i mumbled
" idont trust anyone , theotherpeopleitoldmyproblemstotoldpeople ." He replied
" yourmyonlyfriend , andiwouldn'ttellanyoneanythingyoutoldmeicouldn't" I said
" well ... Mydadsanalcoholicandhebeatsmymomandonedayisawhimandhecameintomyroomandstartedpunchingme ." He said
" Isthat how yougotyourblackeye ?" I asked He nodded " yes"
I went closer to him and hugged him
As his head went down i saw  tear roll from his face . i wiped it and said " itsgoingtobeokay , imgoingtohelpyou . imgoingtobehereforyou ." But i thought how could i help him if i cant even help myself .
He didnt know i self harmed . and i didnt plan on telling him .
As we walked out the park in different directions he said "maybewecangoskatingtogether ?"
" yea" i said as i smiled
××××××××××××××
Okay this chapter was long but i didnt know how to end it and its 5:00 in the morning so im sorry if this is misspelled