Chapter 3

Me and Alexis went  skating together the next week I didn't noticed how good he was until I actually watched him . He landed almost all the tricks and he did really cool ones . He asked me if I could do any tricks but I said no ,
He said "Do you want me to teach you ?"
I said " But I have a cruiser " and he said "its okay you can use mine "
I really didn't want to fall in front of him so I tried making up excuses but he always made a solution so I had to say yes .
The first trick he taught me was an Ollie . I fell a lot because its really hard to balance when your doing it .But for some odd reason he didn't laugh , He just asked me if I was okay and helped me up each time . I finally did it and he clapped like crazy . I was really happy . I tried it again after and fell . When he helped me up my sleeve fell down and he saw my cuts . I got up really fast and he said " What's that on your arm ?" I just stayed quiet .
"Nothing!" I said as my head was down . He said " you can tell me anything , I won't get mad " I stayed quiet .
We sat down at a bench and he rolled my sleeves and revealed my cuts and scars that were upon my wrists . He saw that my head was still down and he saw that my eyes were filled with tears . He picked my head up and he stared at me in the eyes and then he picked up my arms and kissed my scars & cuts . Then he said " Your still beautiful with all your scars and nothing can change that " I felt relieved that I told someone .
He said "are you depressed?" "I dont know " i said , I knew I was but I didn't want to say it .
"
"why do you cut yourself ?" he said
" I don't know " I said
I did but I don't really like talking about my problems .
××××××××××××××××
Sorry this is really crappy . I'm in class and the teacher keeps looking at me . but I'm writing chapter 4 right now . and sorry its short . and BTW this is  actually a picture of him .