halloween party//e.d - pt3

(third person pov)

"Sorry about that, everyone," E covered up with a chuckle as he finished dabbing up the last he could of the wine in the carpet. His wife stood over him, shaking her head.

"What the hell was that about, E?"

"Babe, she literally called that kid her boyfriend!" He stood from his knees and shook his head. "She's five! What the hell si she talking about?"

"Exactly, E, she's five! It doesn't mean anything!"

"I don't want her--" He paused to throw away the ruined rag he'd used to clean and pickedd up his toddler. "I don't want her to get caught up in boys and all that too young."

Rolling your eyes, y/n fixed your fairy wings and headed away to refill the other refreshments on the table. Ethan held up his toddler in front of him. "No boyfriend for you, okay?"

"Mhm." She reached out for him to be close again and he sighed, holding her against his chest. "Sleepy, daddy."

"I know, we're gonna put you to bed soon, okay?" She hummed again and rested against his shoulder as Grayosn shut the front door, this time coming back with a few boxes in his hands.

"Pizza's here!"

It only took a few minutes for the entire crowd of five and six year olds to emerge from the basement, followed by g/w. With a sigh, she let them all into the kitchen to have their hadns washed and you hurried over to help. Ethan glared at Charlie and Louanna as they walked up to get pizza together.

"Wnat some help, Lou?" Charlie began to grab her a small party sizedd slicze.

"Su--"

"She can do it herself, thanks," Ethan grumbled, getting the slice for his daughter anyway. Louanna giggled and nodded. Charlie grinned up at Ethan, a smile he didn't return.

Catching sight of this, y/n headed over, taking the hands of both kids. "Let's go sit down, you two." They followed her away as husband and wife glared at eachother over their heads. Louanna caught it though.

"Daddy, stop it," she whined. Ethan rubbed her back as he picked up a slice for her and himself. Setting it on a paper plate, he carried it all to her highschair.

"Lets' have a little pizza, okay?" He slipped her in and her head hung forward in exhaustion. "Come on."

"Tired!"

"I know, but you need to eat a little first." He sat on the table in front of her, pulling the highchair close to him. "One slice. See? Daddy'll have some too."

He took a bite and she giggled a little, wiping at her eyes. Opening her mouth, she waited to be fed a piece. He put some in her mouth, keeping an eye on his other daughter and supposed boyfriend.

"Daddy?"

Turning back to the daughter at hand, Ethan sighed, shaking his head. "Sorry, 'bout that." Another piece of pizza went into the little girl's mouth as Grayson approached.

"G/W said they want to play the donkey game," he whispered. Ethan raised an eyebrow.

"Hm?"

"The donkey one-- the pinning the tail thing." E nodded slowly and Gray held up the newborn in his arms. "I'm putting her to sleep for good, can you go run it? G/W needs to feed her."

Looking around as Ethan fed his daughter, he sighed. "Where's y/n? She can go with them, right? I wanna get Juli to bed."

"Me!" Julietta said, raising her hand at her name. "Me, me, me!"