S e v e n t e e n.

"Shouldn't we both talk about that kiss?" Ambrosia said looking at vade. "right..I've decided I wanted to get back together." Vade told ambrosia.

Hearing these words she'd want nothing more she didn't expect he would fall for again but it obviously boosted her confidence.  "Wait are you sure that's what you want? What about..."

"I've already forgotten her to be honest I just want you so we should stop thinking about other people and focus on us." Vade said pulling her into a deep kiss.

She slowly kissed him back surprised but happy she never that in her lifetime that they would be back together.

Jezebel sighed, "he's only using her when will she realize?"

"She's happy for now so let her be." Blade said.

"It just feels wrong..you know."

"It's wrong but if she's happy why should we ruin her happiness?"

"She deserves to know the truth blade she's our friend besides aren't you the righteous  one?"

"It doesn't matter anymore if she's happy let her be if I was happy I'd want to stay that way even if I found out it was all a lie eventually."

"I suppose your right." Jezebel told blade.

-

Meanwhile Joseph couldn't stop thinking about the kiss with Valentina he knew it was all just to make vade jealous and it wasn't real but to him it was real.

He would use this chance to be closer with Valentina, even though he knew he had no chance against someone like vade he had to try.

"We should fake date..so everything can be more believable if your going to win vade back we should go all the way." Joseph told Valentina.

Valentina knew Joseph had motive  but he wasn't entirely wrong either, she knew one day vade would get sick of seeing Joseph and her together and eventually come back to her.

"Fine we should."

He tried to keep his excitement in but he was so happy because at least he got to be hers for just  awhile even if wasn't real.

"From this day fourth you are my fake boyfriend." Valentina said kissing his cheek smiling a bit.

He blushed and thought to himself he would just be happy with her while it was lasted even if it was just for a short amount of time until vade would come back to Valentina.

Meline and Roselle smirked at each other. "We should fake date as well would be fun." Roselle suggested.

"Should we then?" Meline said smiiing.

Joseph and Valentina laughed at them. "Copycats" Valentina told them.

"Well it wouldn't be any fun if you two were the only ones who fake dated." Roselle said giggling.

"Alright alright fine." Valentina told them.