N i n e t e e n.

Valentina purposely told Meline and Roselle to act out a conversation in front of vade and ambrosia to get his reaction. "Make sure to come back and tell me his every reaction okay?"

"We got it." Roselle told Valentina.

"Alright let's go." Meline told Roselle.

They both teleported walking beside ambrosia and vade. "Yeah I heard Joseph and Valentina  even hooked up on their date too." Meline said.

"Really? Did Joseph tell you?" Roselle then asked.

"Yeah he was too excited, he said it was really good."
Meline said giggling with Roselle.

"Honestly good for them I hope I can find a love just like that.." Roselle said smirking.

"Your so naughty!" Meline said  to Roselle laughing as they both walk away.

Vade sighed at their conversation he looked upset and was regretting his decision of even Making her jealous he didn't know she'd go this far the old Valentina was really gone, she wasn't anything like the girl he had fallen in love with but of course she was a human back then and now it's all change.

"Is everything okay?" Ambrosia asked vade.

"No okay? Everything is not okay! You wanna know the truth? That kiss meant nothing to me, I only did it to make Valentina jealous and now she's trying to get back at me and I hate it maybe I should've just got back together with her when I had the chance the other day." He told ambrosia lashing out.

Both Jezebel and blade was surprised that he just lashed out on her like this but Jezebel knew it was coming this is why she wanted to tell ambrosia the truth but either way the truth was out now.

Blade sighed. "Come on man you didn't have to do that."

"I don't care anymore." Vade told blade.

"That was so low of you." Jezebel said sighing.

"You both knew didn't you? How could you guys do this to me? You know what I don't care anymore this friendship is over." Ambrosia said cutting ties with all 3 of them.

Jezebel felt bad but there was nothing she could do anymore and blade didn't really know what to say or do they just watched her walk away.

"Are you happy now?" Blade asked vade.

"I can't believe this, everything sucks right now." Jezebel said teleporting away.

Blade teleported with her.

"Everything is always my fault." He told himself.

Devora laughs at him. "Well it's good that you know, I mean come on you thought something good would come out of tricking your own friend and using her? You stoop this low for a girl who's already forgotten  about you I'm already convince she's will start to actually fall in love with her little minion and leave you in the dust."

"Would you just shut up?"

"What it's the truth! You shouldn't have betrayed her back then don't act like what I'm saying is wrong."

"You don't have to point it out okay?" He told her.

"Let's go for a drink, you seem like you need one."

"Whatever." He told her.

They both went to a bar and bought some drinks.

"What are you going to do now?" Devora asks while drinking her vodka.

"I have no idea to be honest I should just give up now right? It's all over."

"Nah I say fight for what you believe in." She says clinking her glass with his.

"Your right but what if I don't believe in us anymore?"

"Then find closure and move on best thing you could do."

"I just I don't know..."

"It's okay to be confused at first everything is at rock bottom right now but it won't always stay that way you just have to find yourself and know what you want." Devora told him.

They both had a deep conversation and drank until they were drunk.

He teleported back to his dorm landing on his bed drunk and tired.

Devora went to her dorm room as well.

-

3 months later

Valentina continued to fake date for awhile but she noticed he wasn't coming around. No matter what she did it was as if he really forgot about her and now she was starting to lose hope.

But the more she fake dated with Joseph she realized she had developed some kind of feelings towards him.

Joseph and Valentina started to date for real and everything was great.

"I really love you." He told her.

"I love you too." She said smiling.

Meanwhile vade was alone but he didn't mind, he moved and he didn't go to the boarding school of locketh anymore, he wanted to start a new life.

He worked at a cafe shop for both humans and monsters everyone was welcome and safe there.

Valentina's other friends Meline and Roselle started dating as well they both had feelings for each other deep down and they knew that fake dating was just an excuse to be together they both also moved out and got a nice apartment together.

Jezebel and blade started their own record label where they signed all kinds of artists who were interested in music.

Ambrosia had killed herself with the stake awhile ago after everything that had happened she didn't feel like living anymore.

Sometimes Jezebel and blade still thought about her they still felt guilty towards her because of all the wrong that has happened but it was all in the past and they all decided to put that behind them and work towards the future.

Life as it seems supernatural and non supernatural they are all the same wether they hate each other not they all go through the same problems in day to day life because they were also once a human.

-

The end.