Chapter 6: Alone

Y/N's POV

A couple days after the incident with Camillo and Dolores I decide to go on a walk. I walk out the Madrigal house and I turn left towards the woods.

Encanto was so beautiful, pretty places and people. I walked in the forest, it was so full of life and it was so green.

I hear the sound of a waterfall nearby so I decide to follow the noise and I find Camillo in the waterfall.

"Hey Camillo!" I shout to fight over the house of the waterfall.

"Hey pretty boy!" He shouts.

I blush at his response and then I walk over to him because he was now out the water fall.

"What we're you going to ask me a couple of days ago Cam?" I ask.

"Oh well it was nothing." He responds with.

"Well, I've got a question for you if you don't mind answering."

"Okay whats the question?" Asked Camillo:

"Would you perhaps want to, be my boyfriend?" I ask hesitating.

Camillo's whole face lit up. "Yes, yes, yes!" He shouts.

I hugged him tightly even though he was soaking wet and the best part was Dolores would never know about this because the waterfall would disrupt her hearing.

I hand him his towel and he walk back home hand in hand.

"So when do you think we should break the news?" I asked my now boyfriend.

"I say we don't tell them until we're ready, because we don't know how Pepa and Fèlix are about gay couples."

"Yeah so we need to be careful." I giggle.

We walk into the house and head up to Camillo's room all happy and we lock the door.

Camillo's POV

I look at my now boyfriend strip off into his underwear, which were surprisingly tight. I avert my eyes to not look because I knew something would happen if I did.

I end up taking my clothes all off because they were soaking wet and just had briefs on.

We lay on my bed, I had my head on his chest and Y/N rubbed his hand through my curly hair.  This was the nicest I felt in a long time

I get up and I turn to face him.

"So, have you ever had your first kiss before Y/N?" I ask.

"No Cam have you?" He asks.

"Nope I haven't had mine either." I say.

Just I as I say no his lips meet mine and we kiss short but sweetly.

I hug him tightly and I kiss his cheek and lay my head on his chest again, mi amor, he was so perfect.

I kiss his S/C coloured chest and he mumbles, he was obviously tired so I rub his chest slowly to help with his sleeping troubles.

As soon as I wake up the next morning I realise Y/N isn't there and I start to panic. I put on Y/N's F/C shirt and rush downstairs.

"Pepa, have you seen Y/N?" I ask quickly.

"No, why you lost your boyfriend?" She teases.

"Pepa, with all due respect, stop!" I shout and I rush to Antonio's room.

I open the door to find Y/N playing with Antonio and his animals. I immediately rush to him and hug him tightly.

"Uhh Camillo, what's happened you seem stressed." Y/N asks.

"I thought I was alone, I thought I lost you." I say.

"I was just playing with Antonio and his animals, don't worry." He says.

"They seem to love you by the way Y/N." Antonio says.

All of a sudden Dolores comes rushing in.

"Y/N, Camillo, Antonio you need to come downstairs now!" She says in a fearful and uncomfortable tone.

We all rushed downstairs to see...

Y/N's parents