An odd introduction

Olivia, Andrea, and Taylor sat at the kitchen counter drinking peppermint passion tea even though it was 85 degrees. Olivia the cat meowed below them. 

"So, I heard you graduated AND got your own apartment recently. That must be so exciting for you Olivia!" Andrea said. 

"Yes! Its been such a wild ride. I cannot believe just months ago I was just a girl writing songs in her bedroom and now I'm like a global superstar or something. Its so crazy" Olivia replied. 

"That reminds me so much of me when I was younger. I was 18 when I bought my first apartment -  I wrote never grow up about that experience. It was so amazing, but super scary at the same time. After a while you do get used to it though, I promise. We really are just real people like everyone else. I think sometimes people don't realize that and kind of just assume celebrities don't have feelings and are just entertainment" Taylor admitted. 

"Honestly, I've never really had any fears about growing up cause I know whatever happens it will always get better, even its not going the best. Always forward, never back. That's kind of like my motto I guess. I am very aware of the fact that 10 million people look me up on the internet every day. But I'm pretty good at ignoring news articles and stuff about me. I have a surprising amount of self control. I guess I kind of have too, as a vegetarian" Olivia said. 

Taylor took a sip of her tea then replied "I have plenty of vegetarian foods because I watched that show where you ate all those hot wings and noticed you were eating vegan wings, so then I did some research and found out that you are a vegetarian. That is so great - I do not have that level of self control." 

"Umm...what else did you find out during this 'research'?" Olivia questioned. 

Taylor laughed then said "Oh nothing else trust me. I didn't stalk you don't worry. I was just curious about that." 

"This is coming from the person who writes lyrics about stalking people on the internet, so I'm not super sure how much of that I believe" Olivia said, arms crossed. 

"I promise I didn't stalk you. Damn...you write about stalking someone once and now everyone assumes you're a stalker" Taylor joked. 

"Taylor honey, language" Andrea warned. 

"Olivia's album is at least 30% curse words, so I think I'm good" Taylor replied, rolling her eyes. 

"She's not wrong - I didn't really mean to do that. I kinda just wrote what I felt" Olivia said. 

"Oh I don't have an issue with it. I think its fucking amazing. You aren't afraid to say what you feel" Taylor replied. 

"TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT!" Andrea warned. 

"Oh please mom. Its fine" Taylor said, laughing. 

"This is why young people know all that obscene language they use nowadays" Andrea huffed. 

"I mean, they are really just words. I think its important to express ourselves, and it doesn't really hurt anyone" Olivia added. 

"See, Olivia has a great point. My thoughts exactly. Like the word shit can't hurt anyone..." 

"Taylor - " Andrea started before Olivia interjected. 

"Neither does the word bitch...well actually THAT ONE might..." Olivia said, which made both Taylor and Olivia burst into a fit of giggles, and Andrea's face turn red. 

"Well damn doesn't" Taylor said. 

"Neither does ass" Olivia added. 

"Or fuck"