Chapter 34

"Grandma!" Maya yells, running on her little toddler legs over to me while Jack runs over to his grandpa, my husband, the former king of Illea.

"Maya Rose!" Vanessa yells at her daughter then she turns to Jack. "Jackson William!"

"Mommy!" Maya giggles looking at her mom and Vanessa's face softens.

"Maya and Jack, no running at grandma and grandpa. You need to be more careful."

"Vanessa, they're fine," I lay with a laugh, bouncing Maya on my lap.

"I know, but they are still pretty little." she says, running her hands through her hair.

"Vanessa, you need to be careful with yourself." I say, patting the spot next to me on the couch, she comes over and sits down, massaging her baby bump. "Carrying twins to begin with was probably hard enough for you. Take it easy more and relax, I'm not having you pass out due to stress, or give birth to a premature baby." I say, as she moves to get up.

"Go yell at Carlisle, he barely cuddles me anymore." Vanessa slightly whines,and I understand her completely. Maxon used to work from sunup to sun down.

"Go drag him away, I promise it'll be better. You need to express your feelings. Without the hormones." I say and Vanessa chuckles with me.

"Will he even come?" she asks, a sad look passes over her eyes.

"He'd better cause I'm coming with you." I say standing up and telling Maya to stay with Grandpa. I gently pull Vanessa up and help her up to her husband's office.

"I need time with my wife, and my children!" Carlisle shouts, causing Vanessa's eyes to light up, she starts to get excited even though her husband is on the other side of the door.

"Your Majesty, who will do the work then?" an advisor asks. I sigh annoyed with thes dimwits.

"My husband and I will now leave my son alone!" I say, throwing the door open.

"Vanessa," Carlisle sighs in relief once his wife is in his arms.

"Carl," she replies, nuzzling her nose into his neck.

"What do you want to do?" he asks, spying no attention to me and an advisor shouting at each other. Just like the good old days, Maxon and I on a team, screaming at the advisors because they're not using their heads.

"Shut up!" I scream at the advisor and he shuts his mouth as Maxon walks in calmly carrying to crying children.

"YOU ALL ARE DIMWITS!!" I scream at them. "Have you ever had a family? He has two children who desperately need him and a wife who will be giving birth again in a couple months. Family sticks together no matter what, and you all need time away with your familys." I say, as Maxon comes and takes his spot next to me.

"Yes ma'am" they all reply and file out of the room.

"I need a nap," Vanessa says.

"Nap time?" the little ones ask and Vanessa picks up Maya while Carlisle picks up Jack and they all head off for a group nap time.

THE END

Will be going through this and editing/changing some things. Some chapters may be changed completely, but I will try to keep all characters consistent through out the story.