Chapter 15

Sorry it so short...

"Merry Christmas!" Maxon says tickling me awake.

"Hey!" I scream.

"Are you ready for the party tonight?" Maxon asks.

"Umm...I planned it." I say kissing Maxon on the cheek. I get up out of bed and I jump into the shower. After I get out I put on a red ombré dress. I help get Rose dressed in a red dress and little sandals. After I get Rose ready I put my shoes on and Mary does my hair. Lucy helped Maxon get Carlisle ready. As soon as I see them matching I laugh. Maxon looks at me offended.

"What!" Maxon says.

"Oh Maxon," I say. "If you wanted to match you could have at least told me so I could match with Rose."

"I'm sorry. You two almost match. I like how you both look. Rosalie I'm sorry but Mommy's prettier."

"Maxon have you noticed her eyes are starting to turn brown like yours." I say.

"Come here let me look" I hand her over to Maxon. "Hey is her nickname Rose?"

"Maxon! It's a little easier to say Rose than Rosalie, and I think we should nickname this little dude Carl," I say as I lift him up. "Mama's little dude." We walk down stairs to a small party with our family.

"America this wine is good." my mom yells as I walk in.

"Sheesh mom," I take the glass from her. "Wait until all the presents are open please."

"Ok you all find your presents." Maxon finds the ones for us. We open them. After all the presents are opened, Kenna holding Carl and her husband, James, holding Rose. Maxon and I pick up all the wrappers. Kenna stops me.

"There's another present that I'll have delivered to your room, for when you have another one." Kenna says. We eat supper then my mom takes her glass back. Maxon brings me one but I don't take it.

"America, are you ok?" Maxon asks me.

"I'm fine" I reply.

"Why won't you take this." Maxon asks.

"Maybe I don't want it or I don't want to hurt a baby." I say grinning. It takes Maxon a second to realize it.

"You're pregnant!" Maxon yells.

"Yes," I say. "and thanks for telling everyone." I say as they all run up.

"Told ya so." Kenna tells me, smirking.

Later that night after Maxon and I have put the little ones to bed Maxon and I stand on the balcony.

"The little one is due in September, and so for its only one." I say.

"One, ten, fifty." Maxon says."I don't care as long as one of them has your eyes and hair I want to see what type of temper that one'll have."

"Maxon!" I smack him. He just grins. He presses his lips to mine and we stand over the gardens kissing.