Part 5 : First kiss with him

Yonghwa and Nana start to take a picture together.Almost 30 pictures they capture.

In the afternoon,they go to cafe to have a drink.

' Darling,what would you like to drink? ',he ask.

' Eerrmm..A chocolate drink.That's my favourite drink ',she said.

' Chocolate? I want the same drink like you.Wait here ok.I'm going to take an order ^_< ',he winked his left eye.

Nana looked down to hide her blushing face.

Yonghwa came with the chocolate on his both hands and sit down facing Nana.

' Wow..this drink looks so delicious.I want to drink right now..I'm so thirsty ',she smile towards Yonghwa.

' Let's drink ',he said.

' Omo,this chocolate drink is so delicious.We should come here often ', she said.

' Ne~ If you want to come here to drink this chocolate,I must bring you here often maybe when we want to have some lunch every week.Start from tomorrow I should bring you here.Do you agree?',he said.

' Yess..I agree.',she winked her left eye.

' Can we go to Hangang River after this.I want to take walk at there with you and then we gonna have a dinner at Hangang Star Cruise .Can we go..can we...',he make a cute face towards Nana.

' Ok..alright.Let' go.Stop doing that cute face again..I kiss your cheek if you do that again ',she covered her mouth with both hands.She looked down again to hide her blushing face.

' What? What did you say? Kiss my cheek? Do you really mean it.? ^_^

Kiss my cheek right now..right now please..',he want Nana to kiss his cheek.They are so adorable.

' No way..Not here.People are looking at us right now.Let's go now.^_< ',she smiling.

' Oopss..You were right ',he said.

They go inside the car and go to hangang river.When they arrived,they go outside the car and began to take a walk along the hangang river.

' You look so beautiful today ',he said.

' Oh ~ thank you.You also look so handsome ',she said.

They stop walking for a while.

' Look at there,I think I saw a dolphine swimming around there ',he pointed at the river that he saw a dolphine.

Nana began to look at that river but there is no sign of dolphine swimming around.

' Where ? I didn't see any dolphine ',she said.

When she about to turn to look at Yonghwa face.Yonghwa kiss her cheek and Nana surprise because of his action.

Nana look at Yonghwa and her face began bushing again.Yonghwa chuckled and began to hug her tightly.

' Why you being so sweet to me.If you do this everyday,I think I'm gonna be crazy because of you ',she thought to herself in her mind.

Nana began to smile because of his action.

' Are you hungry right now? Let's have some dinner at Hangang Star Cruise ',he winked his left eye.

' Ok.Let's go ', she smile.

Nana can't stop smiling.She feel so happy that day.

They go inside the ship and choose a table that heading towards the scenery of the city of Seoul,Korea.

After they having a dinner,Yonghwa sent Nana back to her apartment.

Nana fell asleep when Yonghwa is driving.Yonghwa can't stop looking at her pretty face.

He turn on his old song from OST Heartstring ( Because I miss you ) on the radio.Sing along with the song.

Yonghwa already arrived infront of her house but he doesn't want to wake her up first.He staring at Nana while still sleeping.Suddenly,Nana open her eyes and see Yonghwa smiling looking at her.She began to smile towards Yonghwa.

' Are we there yet.? ',she ask.

' Yup.. ',he winked his left eye.

' huh..? How long did I sleep? ',she ask.

' Long enough to watch your pretty face while you are sleeping ',he chuckled.

' ^_^ I have to go now..Tomorrow I have to go to work.Love you..',she chuckled.

Nana was about to open the door.

' Wait..You forgot something.',he said.

' What ? What did I forgot ?', she ask with a blank face.

' You forgot this ', Yonghwa suddenly kiss her mouth and then he smile.

Nana began to kiss him again for 10 minutes.

'  Saranghaeyo..',she said.

' I love you too..',he answered

Nana get out from his car and saying good bye towards Yonghwa.

She open her house door and go to her bedroom.She change her cloth and wear pyjamas.When she was about to sleep,she touch her lips and remembering the way Yonghwa kiss her.

****************

Sorry if I have a lot of Grammar mistakes..

I try my best to fix it and improved my english language.I hope you all enjoy..