Part 2: Calling her mom

The assistant open the van door for her and closed the van door.Park Gong Sik bring her to Insa-dong because she have to continue acting a new scene at Insa-dong.

After a few minutes on the road,they arrived at Insa-dong.As usually Park Gong Sik open the door for her.

" Gumawo ",she thanks to her assistant.

" Ne~ cheonmaneyo ( You're Welcome), Park Gong Sik bowed to her.

She saw the director and approach him, "So,when will I start acting.I've already memorized the dialog ".

" We can start now.Are you ready? ",he asked.

" Ne~sunbaenim,I'm ready",she smile while answered his question.

After a few hours acting at Insa-dong,finally she can go home and take a rest.As soon as she arrived at her apartment,she open the door and go to the kitchen to drink some water.She feel so exhausted and she sit on the couch and turn on the radio.She decided to hear Jung Yonghwa song.So,she choose " Because I miss you " song singing by Jung Yonghwa in drama " Heartstring ".After that song finish played,she hear Jung Yonghwa next song.That song is ' Can't stop ' singing by Jung Yonghwa (CN BLUE ).

Nana really love his song so much and she also fall in love with his good-looking face.She always feel calm when she hear Jung Yonghwa sweet voice.She close her eyes while listening to Jung Yonghwa song.

After listening the song,she go to her room and take a shower.Then,she wear her pyjamas and go to the kitchen.She start to cook for herself.Nana knows how to cook since high school.So,she has no problem if she wants to get married.

She finish eating her meal and go to the living room.Suddenly she miss her mother and she decided to call her mother.

" Hello mom,what are you doing right now? ",she asked.

" I'm watching your new drama.You and Kim SooHyun looks so sweet acting together ",her mother smile.

" What? Really ? ",she feel so shy and smiled.

" Did you fall in love with him? ",her mother ask about her feeling.

" What? No way! I'm not gonna fall in love with him",she answered.

" I thought you like him very much.Did you remember,when you still high school.The moment you see he acting in drama ' My love from Star ' ,you scream like a crazy person when you hin acting ",she said to her daughter.

" Omo..,how does she still remember that time ",she thought to herself.

" Mom..,I did not fall in love with him.I just like him because she is so handsome.You know who did I like right? ",she said to her mom.

" Oh~I know that guy.The guy that from CN BLUE band right ? He is a guitarist and pianist right? What is his name? Eeemm..Jung Yonghwa right? Well,I like to have a son-in-law like him ",she said to her daughter and she laugh.

" What? OMG mom..really? ",she feel happy when she hear what her mom say to her.

" Mom,I have to sleep right now.I'm so tired today.Bye mom.I love you,Saranghaeyo ",she really love her mother.

" Good night Nana, I hope you find someone that really love you ",she said to her daughter.

Nana smile when she hear what her mother say to her.