Chapter 9 ( The Final)

              Bri’s Point Of View::

          As the devil walks up to me, I stare at him. I feel Prodigy grab my hand. I look at him. “Aren’t you just the same as me here in hell?” I asked him. He nods.

     “Me being a ghost disappears, I’m a mortal here.” He whispers. The devil grabs my arm and pulls me to him. Prodigy growls. The devil smirks at him and shakes his head.

     “My baby has returned.” The devil yells. The fire shows of people. They scream and holler as if they were cheering. The devil smiles and pulls his other daughter, Dominique to him. He smirks.

      “This is my now happy family.” He says. Prodigy steps up to the devil. “You can let her go now.” Prodigy says through his teeth. He balls up his fist.

    The devil shakes his head. “No, She’s not going anywhere. This is my daughter. You know? She is half ghost.” He then smirks. I look at him with a shock expression.

    I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I scream and buckle on my knees. They were coming.

        Prodigy rushes to me, the devil slams him into the ground. “NO!” Prodigy yells and punches the devil in the face. Roc grabs the Devil and throws him into the wall. I scream in agony yet again.

         I feel arms around me, I look up and see Dominique. She looks worried. She helps me up and runs to the fire. Prodigy grabs Dominique and slams her on the ground. Ray jumps on Prodigy and bites him in the neck.

     Prodigy screams and slams Ray on the ground. Roc rips off Ray’s arms. I gasps as I saw teeth come out of Roc’s mouth. Prodigy’s eyes were red. I gasped. My eyes got big.

     As The devil slammed Roc on the ground, Prodigy ran to me. Roc screamed as Ray and the Devil ripped off his arm. Citaa jumped on Ray’s back and ripped off his head. The devil throws a pit of fire to Citaa, making her fall down and blood starts to pour out from her stomach. Her babies are dead.

      Then Roc gets pissed. He grabs the devil by the neck and throws him on the ground. The devil shoves his nails inside Roc’s neck. The devil slams Roc on the ground making the pits of hell burn Roc’s body along with Citaa. Dominique screams as she sees Ray blank face shows nothing: he was also dead.

   The devil smirks and walks to me and Prod. I find Dominique right behind us. Prodigy tears up. He pecks me on the cheek. “I love you.” He whispers. I find blood coming out my mouth. As {rodigy fighst the Devil. Dominique grabs my hand and pulls me to her. She hisses at me. I hiss back, letting blood pour down my mouth and chest.

    I grab Dominique and throw her into the wall. She screams as the fire burns her back. Prodigy looks at me and smiles alittle. I grab Dominique by the neck and rips it off.

     I throw her body next to Ray. Both of them will burn in hell. I find my eyes turning red. I start floating in the air.

     It’s time. At first, It feel like flames are burning me up. I feel the sides of my stomach ripping apart. I scream and close my eyes. I hear soft babies cry. I look down and see two bloody babies in my arms. I tear up with happiness. I smile and find myself back standing on the ground.

      I hear a scream. I look and see the Devil on top of Prodigy, with his hands wrap around his neck. I sit my babies down on the yellow soaf and run to the Devil. I find myself having teeth. I slam them in the devil’s neck. I hold my hand in the air, which was having flaming fire showing. I slam it on the Devil’s neck. “LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!” I scream and bite him deep in the neck. I lay my hand on him. I find my body tunring into fire. Everything around me turns to fire, except for Prodigy and my babies.

    I close my eyes and find something that will end up cooling me. What can kill a devil if fire is a key? Water.

      My body turns cold. Colder than Alaska. Coolder than ice. The devil starts to scream. I grab the silver knife that came up randomly and stabbed it in his head. He falls down on the ground with his eyes closed. Blackness surrounds him like clouds. Prodigy grabs me and I grab the twins in my hand.

     We both run to the stairs. As we do, everything starts falling down into hot lava.

      I hop off the last top step and grab Prodigy’s hand. As the steps of hell disappears. I close my eyes and smile.

         “Babe.” Prodigy whispers. “We’re finally free. I love you babe.”

    “I know you do,” I whisper. “But it doesn’t mean I love you back.” I say with my eyes opening.

      I open my mouth that’s full of Maggets. I spit them all on him.

     Prodigy screams and fall down on the ground. I walk to him, sitting the babies on the ground, I peck prodigy on the lips, pulling out that silver knife I killed the devil with. I slammed the knife in his chest. I smirked as the blood came down his shirt. I leaned down and kissed him sweetly. “I love you.” I whisper.

    I get up from the blood bath, holding my babies in my arms. As I walk down the road. I look down at them and whisper.

You two will be just like moma.” I say and smirk, showing them my demon teeth.

   They smile at me, not that sweet smile.

        But the evil demon smile. Which is just how I like it.

           BAM! This is the end, BUT I HAVE A HORROR STORY CALLED: ORPAN. PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE AND READ IT! IT’S A MB STORY ALSO, WE’LL MORE OF A PRINCETON STORY BUT YEAH!

*****THE OTHER HORROR STORY WILL BE POSTED SOON ENOUGH. BUT IF YOU LOVE ROMACNE/ HUMOR: READ bABYSITTING MINDLESS BEHAVIOR! ON MY PROFILE!*****

    THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ALL HAVE DONE. 1-4-3

<3

🎉 You've finished reading The Haunted Mansion ( A Mindless Behavior Horror Love Story-Prodigy) {Completed} 🎉