Chapter 6

Bri's POV:

I woke up with Prod's arms wrapped around me. I didn't even pull away. Why? I did have sex with him and like it.

I looked down and saw I was still naked. I slowly slid out of Prod's arms and walked to the bathroom. I hope he wouldn't get mad.

I turned on the shower. Something grabbed my waist. I didn't turn around because I knew it was Prod.

"Hey Babe." I say.

"Hello, Missy." A Creepy voice says. I turn around and find out that Prodigy is not the one behind me.

_____________________________________________

Citaa's POV:

I walk out of the bathroom. I was full dress. Well, A blue shirt, And some Black Boxers. So yeah full dressed. I saw Roc still sleep.

I smirked and thought of something.

"WAKE UP CHRESANTOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yell as I jump on him. Roc's eyes popped open. I started jumping 6p and down on him.

Roc grabs My waist and turns us over. "Wanna do it that way? Alright. You started it. And I don't stop until I finish it."

In the next 2 seconds I was naked. I gasped. Thats was not my Plan!

Roc pulls off his shirt and kisses on my neck. I rest my hand on his pack. I moan as his warm? lips kisses me. I pull away.

"Why are you warm?" I ask. Roc kisses me and goes down to my breast while talking.

"Me and Prince's Blood type is warm. And Prod's and Ray's are cold." He says. I moan and let him suck on my nipple.

(Rated R)

I moan as a Finger goes in me. Roc stares at me as I lean my head back. I maon and make a whiny face. I feel another finger go in me. Roc kisses my neck.

I moan loud and let him play with my right nipple with his free hand. It is gonna be hard making me keep still.

Roc shoves all of his fingers in me. I moan loud and scratch his back. My legs shake. I feel my climate coming. Roc pulls his fingers outs and licks them. His eyes turns Demon Red.

He kisses me and rips his Boxers off. I start to panick.

"Chres-"

"(Kiss) NO! I'm not (Kiss) stoping." He says. His voice is Filled with Lust. I gulp and feel something big go in me.

I gasp and look up at the ceiling. Roc shoves it deeper. He goes hard core on me. I moan and pull him closer.

Roc moans and grips the sheets. He pushes my back into the head board and pound me in my Vajj. I moan loud.

He goes hard in me. White liquid comes out of my Vajj and on his dick. Roc moans and goes harder. He kisses me on my neck. I moan loud. Roc pinches my left nipple and goes faster.

I moan. Roc slows his pace down. He pulls out....WHAM! He slams back into me.

I scream in pleasure and grip his back. I moan loud and let him grind on my Vajj.

He moans and goes faster. I feel some qiurting. Roc pulls out. White Slimy liquid flys out. It goes on the bed.

Roc looks at me and kisses me harder. I moan and wrap my legs around his waist. Roc kisses my neck, then my breast. He starts to rub the tip of his cock on My Vajj. I moan loud and roll my eyes in the back of my head.

Roc finally pulls out. I'm trying to catch my breath. Roc's just breathing deep. He grabs my waist and buries his head in my neck.

Koi's POV:

"Jacob?" I look around my room. I don't see hin anywhere to be found. I sit up and find myself not chained.

I hear laughing. I walk in the bathroom and see Princeton playing tickling Javion. Daving jumps on Princeton's back. Princeton chuckles and spins around. He grabs Davion and tickles him and Javion.

I smile at Princeton. He looks at Me. "Oh hey!" Princeton says. I wave.

"Hi." I say. The twins hugs me. I laugh and hug them back. "KOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" They say in a Union. I laugh and pick up Javion. Prince put Davion on his shoulders.

"Hey, Priwncey?" Javion says. Prince looks at her. "Can we eat. Please?"

Prince nods and sits Davion on the ground and walks downstairs.

Me and the twins follow.

But I stop when I hear Bri Scream.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASSSEEEE! SOMEONE HEEEEEEEELP!"

_____________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness. ;D But the Rated R sene made it up..

Right?

And Btw: I am NOT freaky. ^.^

Lmao! But who's the Dude that was in the shower with Bri?

Why did Roc's eye turn red?

Vote, Comment! And COMMENT! ^.>