Hard Situation

One week. One week ago was the war between Mikaelsons and Cullens.
Katherine stayed with me all this time. I haven't seen Jasper nor Elijah.
- When I'll can see them? I need to talk with them.
- When you'll know which one you love.
- I can't choose.
- Yes, you can. I'll tell you more, you have to.
- But I don't know who I love more.... I care about them both...
- Alright, you'll get a lessons of this.
- Sorry?
- My stupid doppelgänger Elena Gilbert, no you don't know her.. was in the same situations...
- You said you were too...
- I was but I knew who I love more. I loved Stefan, I never loved Damon. Both of Salvatores found a new lover. Who looks EXACTLY like me. Elena Gilbert looks like me, we're doppelgängers. Stefan and Damon fell in love with her the same time. At first she was sure she loves Stefan, she doesn't want Damon. But next time she wasn't that sure. And next she realised she loves Damon and she wants to become HIS wife, not Stefan's. She's stupid with that choose. She chose worse brother but I believe that she will change her mind one day. To be honest - Stefan always waits on her.
- That is sad. - I said.
- It's romantic, it's beautiful.
- Sad. Because... Stefan will always wait for her. He will probably never win with his brother. They're brothers...
- Yes. She realised who she loved, she will teach you how to do it. If you'll choose Elijah, Jasper will always wait for you. If you choose Jasper, Elijah always will.
- I don't want it... I don't want them wait always for me. - I said.
- You should care only about yourself. Like my not that stupid doppelganger Elena. Like I did. Like Hope, Klaus's father did. She was between brothers too.
- It's terrible.
- You're not between brothers, just between two men. You should choose Jasper in my opinion well.
- Leave me. - I said.
- Never. - Katherine promised.
- Is there everything OK with them?
- Yes. - answered Katherine.
- Ok.
*ONE MONTH AFTER THE WAR*
- Sue... it's a day. Jasper and Elijah will come here. - told me Katherine one day.
- What? I haven't seen them for a month!
- We know.
- I... I...
- You are ready. I know it. When you will see them, you will realise who you love more. You will feel it, Sue.
- No, Katherine. I'm sure only about one thing. I love them both and none more...
Katherine didn't want to listen me. Jasper and Elijah came. They came. I didn't believe. They were here. I hugged both. I didn't want to hug them separately cause they would think I have favourite.
- I was so sad I couldn't see you! I was missing you so much....
- Me too. - said Elijah.
- I was losing my mind. - said Jasper.
- How are you? Are you OK? Are your families ok?
- Yes. - answered both.
Katherine wasn't right. I didn't feel even behind them which one I love more. I still don't know, I still love them both the same way.
- I love you. I love you, Elijah. I love you, Jasper. I love you both. I'm sorry that I can't choose.
- It's ok. - said Elijah. - We understand, Susanna.
I smiled. Elijah always understands. Jasper didn't say anything.
- We are here because we need to tell you something. - said Jasper.
- What?
- Our families can't stay here anymore. One week and we both leave this town. This town isn't safe with two families of vampires. - said Elijah.
- You can't leave me! I don't want to live without you!
- You... can choose if you want to leave with us. With one of us, cause we leave this town and drive to other towns. My family goes to Forks, Elijah's family goes to New Orleans. - said Jasper.
- W-what? I... Don't make me this, please. I can't choose... I am not ready.
- Or you can stay here, if you want of course. With your family. We will understand. - said Elijah.
- With my family you will be safe. I'm not sure if with Klaus you will... - started Jasper.
- My brother won't do anything bad to you, Susanna if you choose me. You have my word on it. - promised me Elijah.
- I feel safe with both of you. Give me a time. I promise I will decide something. One week, right?
- Yes.
One week... one week and my life will change.