Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Author's POV

As decided, they all went and got ready and met at the new Italian restaurant, Mangiare. The guys had arrived 15 minutes before the girls and were waiting at a table inside.

Their outfits:

"When are they going to get here!? It's not that hard to get ready for dinner, the restaurant is even closer to their houses than ours!" Adi exclaimed, slamming his fist down on the tabletop in frustration. "Oh damn look at her," Varun said, gazing at a pretty girl sitting at the bar, and a second later he was on his feet, strolling towards her. The boys looked at each other with their eyebrows raised. Varun had told the group about Natasha in the morning. "Well, at least he seems to be doing well, right?" Adi asked.

"Definitely not, he's in denial about it, he's gonna snap if he keeps ignoring it. He's acting like he's alright but that's not healthy. What Natasha did was absolutely shit but he needs to come to terms with it and accept it." Sushant said casually. Tiger and Aditya stared blankly at him.

"And I thought Shraddha was the one studying psychology," Tiger joked as the other 2 laughed. "Why are you sitting so far at the end of the table? Move in," Tiger asked, gesturing at Adi, who was sitting at the end of the table. "He's got a weird thing, he always has to sit at the end of a table, like on a corner. He's never going to move, pagal (crazy)." Sushant laughed as Adi rolled his eyes in response, but stayed put.

"Hey you guys! Nice place, na?" Kriti asked as the girls walked in and sat down around the table. Shraddha smiled at Tiger, who couldn't keep his eyes off her, as she sat down next to him.

"About time," Adi grumbled, "Where's Disha?" he asked loudly, almost sounding worried. Sushant raised his eyebrows. "Bathroom, where's Varun?" replied Alia.

"Missing me already, Jaaneman (Sweetheart)? I'm here, I'm here," Varun said, coming up to the table, looking rather pleased with himself. "Adi can you please shuffle inside for once, the table's so full."

"NO," barked Adi, making the others laugh as Varun squeezed in beside Alia. "Adi's hangry," teased Kiara. Disha walked up to Adi's side of the table from the bathroom. "Adiii, shuffle in na," she said nudging him as everyone looked at them. Immediately, Adi moved over, and Disha, looking shocked sat down next to him. Everyone else looked taken aback too, and Varun looked like he was going to punch Aditya. "Oh shut up," Adi said picking up the menu.

Sushant's POV

ADI LIKES DISHA. Woah this was new. I need to ask him about this. Why else would he MOVE OUT OF HIS SEAT for her? He basically yelled at Varun when he asked, and that tone of concern in his voice when he asked where Disha was. And we've been here almost half an hour, and he still hasn't hit on any girls here. Either he really is gay but hates Varun, or he likes her, and I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Kiara who suddenly exclaimed, "You guys, you know what I just realised!? Right now, all of you are single at the same time!" We all agreed, surprised. "Arre baapre yaaro, ye dekho humare Kriti kitni udaas lag rahi hai!" I said, noticing Kriti sulking. She pushed me away as I put an arm around her and everyone started to laugh. 

Varun's POV

The food here was damn good. This was turning out to be a pretty good day, I got to talk to Sid and everything was good on his end, we just hung out and watched a movie all day, now we're at this new restaurant, plus I scored the number of that hot chick. I was totally fine!

"Good evening everybody! I hope you are all enjoying your food with us tonight!" A waitress spoke into the mic on the mini stage of the restaurant where the band had just packed up. "Unfortunately, our band has had to pack up early for the night, but not before they gave us an amazing idea for some more music! I'm sure some of you have some nice voices, so we are going to be doing some Bollywood karaoke for the rest of the night! A beautiful, romantic song should be nice to start us off in about 5 minutes! Anyone?"