14 (Part 3)

Merry Christmas my loves! There won't be another update until after the holidays, so I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! 🥰✨🥳

PS- The beginning of this chapter is a continuation from the last chapter. Once that part is finished, I'm doing a time jump by a few weeks to maybe a month or two. Just a heads up 😊

Gabi

We were on our way to Wills moms house. She called him and pretty much said Biannca was over there showing her ass. I shook my head. That girl does the most for no reason. My question is why are you doing all that when you're supposedly with child? The math ain't mathing but that's none of my business.

"Gabi!" I heard my name being called. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to look at Will. "Did you hear what I said?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, sorry. I was thinking. What'd you say?" I asked him.

"I said don't do anything impulsive or irrational. Remember you have Nyla to think about." He said. I nodded.

"Thanks." I thanked him for reminding me because at this point I was seeing red. That bitch got hers coming. A few minutes later we pulled up to Wills moms house and Biannca was outside running her mouth. She had the passenger door open and I saw her bitch ass boyfriend sitting in the driver seat. Will parked on the street so that Biannca and her boyfriend could back out when we get their asses out of here. As soon as Will turned the car off I hopped out and he immediately snatched me up before I could get too far.

"Bitch take your pregnant ass home! It's my sons turn to spend time with Tianna and I wanted to spend time with her too, so he left her here with me." His mom said to Biannca. "Biannca, stop fucking playing with me because you know I'm not the one!" She snapped.

"That's why I'm about to call the courts and shit on your raggedy ass son because he's a dead beat. How are you supposed to be spending time with your daughter, but he got you watching him while he's at the beach with some thot?" Biannca said as she rolled her eyes. Me and Will's mom looked at each other before laughing.

"Bitch don't be mad because he wants me. You're a jealous ass hoe with a whole nigga. How the fuck you gonna act like that? Take your dumb ass on and get the fuck out of here. I swear I can't wait for you to drop that baby because you got one too many ass whoopings come from me." I went off. This girl had me so damn mad. I hated that I had to get out of character in front of his mom on the day I met her for the first time, but his baby mama was doing the absolute most at this point and I was over it.

"Gabi girl, this has nothing to do with you so keep your two cents to yourself and stay out of it." She said. I laughed as I shook my head.

"Bitch you coming at my man and his mama for no reason, so this has everything to do with me." I said. "Now like I said and like his mama said, get your ghetto ass out of here. Go get your other kids and take care of them." I told her. She laughed.

"I got something for all of y'all. Don't say I didn't warn you when it happens." She said before she got back in the car and her boyfriend drove off. I shook my head as I turned to Will.

"I hope that baby isn't yours because I'm not dealing with this shit from her every damn day if it turns out you guys will have two kids together." I said to him.

"That's lowkey kind of fucked up for you to say because you see how she acts now every time you see her, and as of now from what I know so far, we only have one kid together." He frowned. I frowned slightly too. I understand where he's coming from, that was kind of messed up for me to say. It wasn't worded correctly.