The Crozzo Romance in a nutshell

The sun shone brightly in the sky as it rose. It's rays dancing through the windows of a house belonging to a familiar pair of teenagers.

Said teenagers were currently passed out on the same bed, their clothes scattered around the room haphazardly with the young woman on top of the young man.

"Zzz... Mei-senpai... Join us... Rex... so good." Kiana mumbled out sleepily as she nuzzled closer to the comfortbbly warm body of her childhood friend, naked like the day she was born.

The young man groaned quietly as he opened his eyes. The even of last night was so surreal, so indescribable. Smiling at the familiar sight of his childhood friend, Rex let her rest more on top of him.

'Why are you so adorable?'

"Worm... Worm..."

'Huh? Worm?

"Zzz... Human, mine. Zzz..." Kiana mumbled out in her sleep, hugging him tighter.

'...'

Rex merely shook his head, gently setting her down, the young man winced at the pain flaring on his beg and how sore his body was. Looking around, the young man chuckled nervously as the weight of the situation let itself known.

'Uncle Ziggy is gonna kill me.' The young man thought with a gulp as an image of the one-armed fire sword-wielding knight appeared on his mind.

He knew... He knew that the Kaslana knight was always near whereever they are and he will die.

He was cut out from his musings when Kiana... oh poor cute dumb Kiana hugged his waist and nuzzled closer to him like a cat.

"Rex... cuddle with me more." Kiana ordered with a beautiful smile.

"I'll make us something firs- woah!" Not taking no for an answer, Kiana grabbed her childhood friend and pulled him down close to her for another cuddle session

"We'll order out today." She said with a grin.

"Fine."

"Rex, wanna go again?" Kiana asked with a smirk and a seductive look.

"Really? We just went at it for a long time last night."

"But it was so fun!"

"..."

"I'll cosplay for you,"

"Were you reading my ero mags?"

"No, I logged in using your nhentai account."

"... ... ..."

"I'll do that thing."

"You won't take no for an answer, will you?"

"Yep!" She said and without any hesitation pinned him down and started to shower him with kisses.

[Past Era]

Ren whistled in appreciation as he looked at a familiar 16-year-old girl in front of him. He was the same age as her, but she was from a different unit than him.

Not only was she the hottest thing he had ever seen, but damn, she was sexy and skilled.

"If you're done ogling me, you can leave." She said in an annoyed tone. A glare on her blue eyes aimed at his dark ones.

"Oh, tthat was just some eye candy. I'm Ren, Ren Cruz, from captain Kevin's unit and you are?" Ren asked with a smile, hoping to ease her guard.

"Hua, Fu Hua, from captain Himeko's unit." The young woman said, introducing herself coldly

"Well, Fu Hua. You have a nice body, no doubt about that." A scowl formed on her face as she glared at him harder. "You have a perfect build for martial arts and I bet you're pretty strong too. Those muscles have been trained from... I say around most of your life. You were also focused yet attentive enought to notice me. "

"Get to the point." She said as she caught a towel thrown to her by the young man.

"What I'm saying is." A smirk formed on his face. "You're Pretty good." The young man said with a smirk.

"Thank you... I guess." She replied while the young man mentally breathed in a sigh of relief. Damn it hormones! Stop! He was a healthy 17 year old! And there was a pretty young woman glistening in aweat in front of him. "Is that all?"

"Well, this might be weird because we just met but." he said as he rwached in and unbuttoned his shirt. Fu Hua scowled and was about to do something to teach him a lesson. "Wanna dance?" He asked and nudged his head to the arena.

"Very well." Fu Hua answered with a nod and entered the arena floor while he set his bag down, removed his button-up shirt, leaving him in a skin tight bodysuit underneath and his pants 

The two soon got on their stances with Fu Hua using Kung Fu and Ren using a unique version of MMA.

"Oh?" A white-haired man said in intrigue as he stopped and looked at the scene.

"Is everything alright Kevin?" Beside him, a beautiful purple-haired girl dressed in a lab coat asked as she looked at the fight.

"Fu Hua is the better martial artist between the two." A red-haired womab said with a smile as she looked at the two fighting in the training ground's arena.

"But, Ren is a better warrior."

"I agree, they both somethjng each other lack." The redhead said wjth a smile as she watched as Ren grabbed Fu Hua by her hair and pull her close for an elbow to the face.

"Your Hua's Determination and Ren's Hunger."

"Ren, not only is he a good fighter, but he also helps in the R and D of Fire moth." Mei said as she looked at the fight. It was slowly getting more and more intense yet smiles grew on their faces.

"Cute." the redhead said with a smile

Soon, the fight ended in a Very close victory with them landing near each other, Fu Hua on her back with him flat on his stomach.

"Hey..." Ren tiredly called out. "It's not over yet." he said with a smile as he poked her forehead.

"Good, next time, I expect you win." Fu Hua tiredly breathed out, lanting heavily before the two erupted in chuckles and laughter.