The Crozzo Knights

Rex hummed in his seat while playing with his guitar. It was a beautiful day, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming. 

"And Kiana hasn't kidnapped me yet. What a nice day." He said with a blissful smile. He was dressed in mostly green clothes.

"You know, you shouldn't tempt fate like this." Another man said. Looking to the side, he smiled as he looked at one of his cousins. Reinhardt Crozzo, a young man with dark hair and eyes with a bit of white tint similar to freshly fallen snow. 

"Who cares! They'll just bully me back in St. Freya anyways. Just because I'm not as strong as any of you." He said bitterly as he played his guitar.

"Don't tease him." Came the voice of his older brother. He looked like an older version of Rex with a scar on his right cheek. "You're just a womanizing bastard." This was Reve Crozzo. Rex's older brother and a general despite his young age. He wore a black tattered coat with silver patterns. 

"Well, if it isn't the ignored older brother. How are things with you and Bianka?" Reinhardt teased and Reve froze.

"Says the guy whose girl got stolen by another girl." Reve shot back. Hearing this Reinhardt just shrugged. 

"Kallen and Yae have always been eyeballing each other. I just made sure to get them together." He told them with a shrug. 

"Dude. You just got." Reve was cut off by a ringtone.

"If Big sis Mobius visits, I'll sleepi in one of the bunkers." Rex called out as he looked at his brothers.

"Well good luck. I mighy be on a mission for the week." Reve told them while Reinhardt just hummed.

"Oh? Hey!" Reinhardt said with a smile not noticing the two girls approaching him from behind

Suddenly, Reinhardt's vision got dark and felt two bumps on his back.

"Guess who?" A white-haired girl asked with a smirk.

"Oh shit..." Reve whispered as he dragged his little brother away.

"oh, nice! who can it be?" Reinhadt asked while Rex tuned his guitar. "Judging by the size of those hands, it must be... Mobius!"

Hearing his answer the girl just chuckled. Rex nonchalantly tuned his guitar and plucked the strings.

"You keep joking and I'm going to break your neck." She said, her white hair framing her face. Her blue eyes narrowing coldy

"Of course I'm joking!" Reinhardt nervously shot back

"Okay then, time for you to guess!
Rein, are you sleeping?"

"Whoops I dozed off for a sec, I've been so tired lately~"

"Time to answer the question!"

"What was the question?"

"Quit joking and guess who I am"

He felt it. The grip on his ryes tightened.

"What do you mean guess who you are-you're my beloved!" Reinhardt panicked. his life was over now. A small tint of red covered her face and her grip loosened.

"look at this flirt, being so sweet." She said sweetly

"Babe please take your hands off now
you're going to pluck my eyeballs out." Reinhardt pleaded as he tried to get her hands off.

"Babe who?" She asked with a smile.

",You're being silly, who else would my babe be?" That was the wrong answer. The grip tightened slightly as her voice got agitated.