SEVEN

A U R O R A  V A S Q U E Z

A U R O R A V A S Q U E Z

I walked away from Angelo and went back to the table to sit with the girls. They didn't seem acknowledge my presence and were engaged in what ever they were talking to prior to me walking in.

I would like to say that I was hurt but to be honest I'm glad Dina's finally talking to someone around her age.

"Probably shouldn't intervine" Damion said. I looked up and smiled.

"Probably shouldn't since they didn't even know I walked in here" I replied back slightly laughing.

"Let's walk" he looked to the front door and I followed.

Once we walked outside and turned to look at me.

"What?" I asked. He had a concerned look on his face.

"Their looking for you and Dina" I sighed. It's not shocking though. They need the thing that would give them information.

"I figured they would, they lost any information they could have gotten"

"Is that all they want?" He asked. One brow tilted high than the other.

"What else could they want?"

"Their daughters back" I laughed and shook my head.

"They don't care about us, without us their stronger , no weaklings to string along"

"I know that Aurora I meant what else could they possibly want from you two"

"Do you know something I don't?"

"I know many things you don't" I don't know how to take his answer but I just nodded.

"They we're planning on selling Dina"

"What?"

"You helped keep her innocent but they made her stay innocent"

"I-I don't follow" my voice was shaking. Could they really be- could they really sell their daughter. Not half their daughter but fully theirs.

"I was sent this before breakfast"

He handed me the phone and showed a picture of Dina with a bidding offer underneath.

1.2 million.

I guess tears already slipped my eyes because my vision became clouded and I was pulled into a hug.