Saturday Night Glee-ver

[Blaine]
My baby moves at midnight
Goes right on till the dawn
My woman takes me higher
My woman keeps me warm

[Mike]
What you doin' on your back? Aaah

[Riley]
What you doin' on your back? Aaah

[Riley & Mike (with Blaine)]
You should be dancing (Yeah)
Dancing, (yeah)

[Blaine (Riley) {Mike}]
She's juicy and she's trouble
She gets it to me good
My woman gives me power
Goes right down to my blood
What you doin' on your back?
(What you doin' on your back?)
{What you doin' on your back?}
Aaah (Aaah)
What you doin' on your back?
(What you doin' on your back?)
{What you doin' on your back?}
Aaah (Aaah)

[Riley & Mike (with Blaine)]
You should be dancing (Yeah)
Dancing (Yeah)

[Riley (Blaine) {Mike}]
What you doin' on your back? {What you doin' on your back?}
(What you doin' on your back?)
Aaah {Aaah}
What you doin' on your back? {What you doin' on your back?} (What you doin' on your back?)
Aaah {Aaah}

[Riley & Mike (with Blaine)]
Dancing (Yeah)
Dancing (Yeah)
You should be dancing (Yeah)
(Ahh)

You should be dancing (Yeah)
(Ahh)
You should be dancing (Yeah)
(Ahh)

You should be dancing, (yeah)

As we ended the performance in the auditorium, Mr Schue stood up and applauded us. "Wow, guys, what brought this on?"

Blaine spoke first, "Well, we know this year's nationals theme was 'Vintage,' so we thought we needed something old."

I then continued, "but we also thought we needed something that has a lot of energy. So we thought."

"Disco!" The three of us spoke from the stage in unison.

"Absolutely." Mr Schue cheered, "I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but back when I was in Glee Club, we took it all the way to nationals with the pure power of unadulterated disco."

Wow I'm actually surprised he's never mentioned that before.

"Um, well, there's only one problem with that idea." Puck said slouched in his chair. The rest of the club seemed bored with our performance.

"And what's that?" Mr Schue questioned confused as he turned to face the others.

"Disco sucks!"

*******

The next day in glee club, we all walked in to see a giant dance floor in the middle of the room. Sam looked at me confused and I just shrugged. What has Mr Schue got planned now?

"Did someone steal our floor?" Brittany spoke in shock as we stepped in.

"Don't worry, we'll have it back by the end of the week. In the meantime, Sue has lent us her-" Mr Schue was cut off by Sue.

"My very own personal, one-of-a-kind, lit-from- within, shatterproof, Plexiglas dance floor." Mike looked at me excitedly.
"Modeled, of course, on the dance floor immortalized by a young, musky John Travolta at the height of his potency in the legendary dansical Saturday Night Fever."

Rachel then stepped in, "Coach Sylvester, while we applaud your proper use of the terminology, we told Mr. Schue we do not support disco in this room."

I rolled my eyes as she spoke.