EP. 6::: "Slowly Falling <3" :::

:: December 7, 1993::

—---------------------------------------

WARNING: CHEESY CHAPTER, Maybe a little cringy???? Idk

(This episode follows Jink instead of Vincent. Vincent is just doing his own thing, nothing important enough to write about!)

After that encounter with Vincent a few days ago, Jink has felt weird. He has been less strict on Vincent. But their weirdest part is when he is near Vincent. He gets really hot and sometimes sweaty, it also feels like there are butterflies in his stomach whenever he is around. This bothered Jink, why was he feeling this way? Why particularly towards Vincent, his quiet worker... He tried everything to get rid of it. Even a couple of drinks, but he seems to never get the thought of him away. He needed an expert, someone who can tell him what's going on.

After an hour-long car ride, he made it to the expert. Yes, it was in the #1's monster city, but he already told him he was coming . . . To see her . . .

He made it outside the building and is now going to the door.

Man: "HOLT!!"

Jink: "Do we have a problem?"

Man: "Yes! You are not allowed here if you don't leave we are going to have to exterminate you!"

Jink: "I already told "Him" that I was coming, if you would have paid attention, you would have already known."

Man: "Are you saying I don't listen!?!"

Jink: "What does it look like?"

–The door opened behind the man, to show a very attractive woman.--

Woman: "Oh Exeter, leave the poor man alone... He's here to see his greatness!"

–She then slapped the man in the back of the head, it looked to be very hard.--

Man: "O-Ow!?!?!"

Woman: "Come now Mr. Jink."

They both walk into the building, leaving the man in pain.

They are walking down a very clean, but dark hallway. Jink could hear screams in the distance but ignored them.

Woman: "So~ Are you sin-"

Jink: "No."

Jink didn't know why he said no, it just came out. Yes, she was very pretty and looked to have a curvy body. But he didn't come to get with someone, he wanted to know why he felt this way towards his quiet worker.

Woman: "Aw~~ Come on, don't be a downer. Give me a chance~ I can please you in many different ways~~ Like I could s-"

Jink: "I said no. That's my final answer."

Woman: "Ugh- Fine."

–They both walked silently down the rest of the way. They made it to his office, then Jink walked in.--

???: "Ah! Jink, come in, have a seat! Wine?"

Jink: *sits down on the couch across the room* "No thank you."

???: "Okay. So what do you need? You said you needed to talk."

(Keep in mind the woman is in the room with them, near the door. Don't think she is going to do anything, because she is not. His answer was no, and she understands. She not fully a slut)

Jink: "Yes".

???: "So is this business? Or?"

Jink: "No."

???: "Oh, okay. What do you need?"

Jink: "I-I have this weird feeling."

???: "Hrm? What kind of feeling?"

Jink: "I get all sweaty and hot, then it feels like there are butterflies in my stomach..."

???: "Hrrrrrm..."

–The man gets up and goes to get the papers.--

Jink: "Is this bad?"

???: "Oh! No, no, no, no, no, no! Jink, you are experiencing something normal."

Jink: "But it's not normal to me."

???: "I know, you wouldn't have come here."

Jink: "Well? What is it?"

???: *sits back down* "It's something-" *gives papers to Jink* "-called, Love..."

Jink: "What!?"

???: "Wow! Wow! Calm down! This is normal."

–Jink calms down a little bit. He hasn't had good experiences with love ...–

???: "Now, to know how much you like this woman, at a rate of 1-10 how much do you feel for her?"

Jink: "I think around . . . . a . . . 9? No 10, I love them a lot. But there is a problem with what you said..."

???: "Yes?????"

Jink: "It's not her, it's him."

???: "Oh! I see~"

Jink: *Blocks the man's face* "Shut up."

???: *chuckles* "You have never changed Jink."

Jink: "Yeah, yeah. Now I'm gonna go."

???: "Gonna figure out which gender you like~?"

Jink: "Shut up."

???: *chuckles again* "Okay, Okay."

As they drive back home (He is in a Limousine) He thinks about what to do. The white snow of early December has come, and Christmas is just on the rise...

He enters the mall-like building to instantly see Vincent, reading on a bench.

Jink starts to get flustered by just seeing him, then walks away. He mumbles something under his breath as he walks away...

Jink: *Mumbling* "Definitely a 10..."

END OF CHAPTER 6::::

(753 words)