EP. 9::: "Past . . ." :::

(Keep in mind that Vincent's hair at this time was kinda shoulder length, but was kept up in a low ponytail for his job :D)

*Start of flashback*

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent was cleaning the counters like usual while he waited for one of his tables to have customers at then. To be honest, all Vincent ever wanted to do is clean, he didn't like the whole serving and talking to customers part of his job. Vincent was a restaurant/bar worker at a popular pub in town, it was called "Neon Nights".

He worked the day and afternoon shifts thankfully, so he didn't need to serve the sad, and depressed monsters that just wanted to drink their problems away. Vincent didn't think drinking would solve anyone's problems since you will just pass out and have to do it later. He can say that from experience. He quit drinking a while ago since it was killing him emotionally and mentally. As Vincent was cleaning the front counter, a man walked it. The man that was all too familiar to be good. He had somewhat curly/puffy hair, it was dark brown into a vibrate blue at the front, he was wearing a long overcoat that looked to be once a beautiful green, but has faded over time and is now more of a gray than green. His clothes were very formal, kinda like he was a part of a gang or something. His eyes were also a very vibrant yellow that could pearce threw by anyone. He walked up to the counter, which made Vincent sigh dramatically once he saw who he was.

Vincent: "Ugh-, what do you want?"

???: "It's nice to see you too hun!"

Vincent: "Stop calling me that, we aren't even dating."

???: "Then why don't we start! I got you these flowers, they reminded me of you." *he grins*

(Here's a fun game for ya, try guessing which flower he got him, and ill put what the flowers were at the bottom!)

Vincent: "Thank you, but no thank you."

???: "Aw-, come on Vincent. Why don't you take the flowers anymore?"

Vincent: "It was nice at first. But then it started becoming kinda creepy."

The thing was, is that this man has brought Vincent flowers at least 4 times a week, which was most of Vincents week. Vincent thought it was sweet at first when he brought him flowers. But then . . . they started to creep Vincent out. Sometimes there was a love letter with them with a cheesy poem on them. But then they started getting sexual and even more cheesy! Witch scared Vincent but also made him cringe, the flowers have been at an all-time high lately, and more excessive.

???: "How so?"

Vincent: "I don't even want to say what you said in those cards."

???: "Why not? Are they too cheesy for you?"

Vincent: "Yes, yes they are."

???: "Can you take them then, please. For me?"

Vincent: "No."

???: "Aw- come on Vincent, don't be such a party pooper."

Vincent: "I don't care if I'm a party pooper or not, I'm still not taking it."

???: "This is why I fell in love with you. You are so pretty, beautiful, and gorgeous. You also have a lot of personalities, the way you talk back turns me o-"