EP. 20!:: "First move.." :::

(Sorry for the short chapter, tbh It will most likely be short chapters from now on. Mostly because my imagination likes to dance at night, and I am doing the writing in the day now. But still, I hope you like it)

  As Jink and Vincent walked down the hallway they got weird looks from the employees around them. Some making comments and some blowing a whistle towards Jink.(Not the sexual way) Jink just rolled his eyes every time, all that mattered at that moment was getting Vincent to the laundry room. Right?.. Nothing else will happen surely...

(I guess it looks sm like that

(I guess it looks sm like that. IDKKKK)

As they kept walking they eventually made it to the laundry room. It was an stair case leading down 4 or 6 steps to a room, behind the door was the laundry room, everything was neat and clean even though Vincent never cleaned this room.

Vincent walked down the steps and into the laundry room where nobody was found. "Thanks Jink." Vincent said thanking the tall man for leading him to his destination. Vincent then opened a washer open and did his business. Though Jink had an idea. He closed the door and waited for Vincent to finish whatever he was doing. Once he was done, Vincent set the settings on the machine and turned towards Jink to thank him again.

Though instead he was backed into the washer by Jink. Jink put his hands on the machines from each on both sides of Vincent. Vincent was leaning back and Jink was real close(I suck I describing poses 🥲) "Do you like me?" Jink asked in a stern voice, he sounded slightly upset yet angry.

"I.. Huh?.. Wait what?" Vincent was flustered at this point. He indeed looked like a tomato about to explode from embarrassment. "Do.You.Like.Me." Jink said angry. "I- Why?.." Vincent was confused and Jink was upset, He settled on showing how he felt..

He kissed him.  (😍 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss)