Chapter 1

As I arrive at the airport in New York, I can't help but wonder how this 2 week long vacation is going to change my life. I have never had a vacation that was 2 weeks long, let alone celebrate my birthday by myself. My birthday was in 5 days. I arrived to my hotel. It's in a nice part of town and as I fumbled my way out of the elevator and down the hall to my room, I dropped my purse. Of course everything fell out of it as it hit the floor. I dropped my stuff and started picking up my makeup, tampons, hair ties, money, phone, and my room card. Someone leaned down to help me but I didn't know who until after I grabbed my ID back from their hand. "Holy shit" I whispered.

"I beg your pardon?" He asked with a surprising look on his face. It was Jeffrey Dean Morgan! I have always had a thing for that man. Granted he is way out of my league and much older than me but it didn't matter to me.

"Oh Shit, I said that out loud?" My face turning red. I had to look down at my feet to stop from starring at him.

"Yes you did." He says chuckling at my response. He looked at me with a nice smile that made me smile right back.

"Do you need a hand getting to your room?" He asked me.

"I don't want to interrupt your busy day. I'm just a nobody." I said a little shy biting my lip in the process. I do that when I get nervous.

"I can help a pretty nobody from time to time." He said with a smile.

After he helped me get my things to my room and I thanked him over 100 times.

"Hey Jean, get a coffee with me sometime this week?" He asked with a shy smile on his face now. He just stood in the door way and looked at me.

 He just stood in the door way and looked at me

"I'm only in town for 2 weeks. What time works best for you?" I said as I wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"I'll give you a call when I think of a time." He winked at me and left. I shut my door and just smiled so big that a nobody like me could even talk to someone with that much star power. I just got settled into my room when my phone rang.

I assumed it was my mom calling so I just answered it and kept walking around the room "hey mom, I just got unpacked and you'll never guess what happened to me?" I screamed at my phone.

"Oh I can guess." Said a raspy deep voice. Shit it was Jeffrey! "I thought of a time for our coffee date...3 hours enough time for you to get ready?" He must have been smiling because I could hear the happy notes through the phone.

"Um...yes. What should I wear?"

"Something warm. I'm taking you out."

And with that, he hung up and my heart starting beating fast again. I looked in my bathroom mirror and turned on the sink with cold water. I splashed it into my face and looked into the mirror once more. "Get a grip. He is not into you. He probably is just going to be nice for a fan and that's it." I got ready and met him in the lobby of the hotel.