Chapter 5

Warning!! Smut!!! you can skip this chapter but just read the ending. it continues the story.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything Jean. But before you go and shut down your heart," he says as he spun me around to make me look him in the eyes "just know that my heart still wants you even after 10 days. I want to spend that time with you. Only if you allow it." He puts a hand on my shoulder and squeezes a bit. I don't know what took over in me but I gently rose up and kissed his lips. He slowly and cautiously wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled away and just breathed. Finally he said "I'm taking you home and I'm leaving." My heart sank at the words. I got into the car and didn't say anything. Did I just ruin his heart with what I did? I get back to the hotel and Jeffrey walked me to my room door. "Have a good night." I say sadly. I could feel the tears form in my eyes.

"Look at me Jean. Please." He sighed. I looked up at him and saw he had tears as well.

"Did I break you?" I say quietly.

"No, you fixed me." As he said that, he pushed me gently into the door and kissed me. I took the room key out of my purse and opened my door. We fumbled into the room. When the door finally closed, he held me against it as he kicked off his shoes. My hands fumbled with his jacket but I couldn't get it off.

"Let me." He said smiling against my lips. As he undid his shirt and put his hands back on my hips, he pushed me towards the bed. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I hit the bed with a thud and it made me want him even more. He has always been gentle with me but now he is a gentle Negan and I was all for it.

"Take your clothes off Jean. I am in charge now." He said with a sheepish grin.

I obliged him and took my shirt off and tossed it over the chair. Then as I started to undo my pants, his hand grabbed mine. "I got it from here." As he tugged me down towards the edge of the bed. He made quick work of undoing my button and zipper. As he pulled them off my hips, he did it ever so slowly to make goosebumps form on my skin. He finally got them off my legs and made quick work of his own clothes. I looked at him and his nakedness. "Jeffrey Dean Morgan, if you don't hurry up, I'll take care of myself and you can only watch." After I said that, he was on top of me so fast it stole my breath. "Now now little one, I'm in charge." He kissed me and sat me up to take my bra off.

He massages my boobs as he kissed his way down to my stomach. He stopped just before my clit. As I was ready to protest, I felt two fingers go into my opening. I swung my head back against the pillows "oh my god Jeffrey!" As I was enjoying him, he took his fingers out and put himself in replacement. "Fuck Jeffrey! Please don't stop." I pleaded.

"Fuck Jean!" He breathed out as he set a steady pace. An ache started to build in my stomach and I knew I was very close. "Jeffrey, I'm gonna cum." I said in breaths.

"Do it Jean. I'm close too." He breathed back against my neck. And just like that I cam.

He thrusted a few more times and then pulled out and came on the bed next to me.

After we both caught our breath, I turned to look at him. "Can I ask you something?" I say stroking his beard.

"Of course." He replied.

"Why did you pull out? I'm just curious." I say biting my lip.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to or not. And I don't know if you are protected or not so I figured I would play it safe." He says as he turned to face me.

"Well I'm not protected so good call. But maybe just maybe in the future if this lasts, we can try it again to make a certain baby." I say laughing at the thought of it.

"I'd like a baby with you but in the future. Next time I'll have something with me." He kissed me and then cuddled.

"Jeffrey?" I say sleepily

"Hmm" he replied back

"I think I'm falling for you."

"I already fell for you." He says as we both fall asleep.