Chapter 17

Smut!!!
It's finally the day I get to return home to minnesota and say goodbye to all my friends and family before moving to New York permanently. I woke up in Jeffrey's arms and just smiled. He was still asleep. I got an idea and I went with it. I ran one hand down his stomach to his cock. I felt him twitch in his underwear. He was still asleep. I slipped my hand in his underwear this time and gently grabbed his cock. It was starting to get hard. I kept checking to make sure he was asleep. He was. I pulled at his underwear to let his cock out. I slowly got out of his arms and slide down to his cock. Still checking to see if he was asleep. He was. I took my tongue and licked the tip of his cock. It twitched at the touch. Then I thought just go for it. So I wrapped my mouth around his cock and started to bob my head.
Jeffrey rolled over and moaned. His eyes started to open and then he realized it wasn't a dream. He snapped his head in my direction.
"Oh my god! Jean this is the best wake up call." He said as he threw his head back onto his pillow and moaned. His hands found my hair and just rested there. As if he couldn't enjoy it more, I took my right hand and started to play with his balls. "Shit! Jean stop I'm close and you haven't had anything yet." He says as he gripped my hair.
I pulled my head up and let his cock out of my mouth with a pop. It slapped against his stomach.
"I have plenty already." I said with a smile. I was still playing with his balls.
"Not from me." He says with a big grin and flipped me over so he was on top.
He sucked on my nipples and played with my clit. "Fuck." I say squirming under him.
"No no no." He said as he gently bit my side. "No squirming." He says as he went harder on my clit.
"I can't help it. You make me feel so good." I say breathlessly.
Before I could say anything else, he put 3 fingers into my vagina and I started to see stars. I rocked my hips and he helped me through my high as I slowly came down. Just when I thought it was over, he took his fingers out and he put his cock into me. He started to go hard. He sat up and lifted one of my legs up and bent it up towards my head. Then continued his hard fast pace. I started to get the knot in my stomach again. "Jeffrey. I'm close." I say closing my eyes and letting out a moan.
"Good. Me too." He says as he lets my leg go and pumped a few more times. He pulled out quickly and crashed next to me.
"That was a great wake up call." He says as he kissed my neck.
"Yes it was but now I have to go to minnesota." I say getting out of bed.
"Too bad I can't come with you. I would love to meet everyone." He says as he sits up in bed and laughs.

Later as I got dressed and ready to leave, Jeffrey helped me with my bags to his car

Later as I got dressed and ready to leave, Jeffrey helped me with my bags to his car. He dropped me off at the airport and after a very long goodbye kiss, I made my way to the plane. I boarded the plane and just cried.