part 2

Y/N's POV:
"Hey uhm, i have to go."
"Oh, well i guess i'll see you around?"
"Here, have this."
He handed me a piece of paper with his phone number on it.
"I'll message you when i'm home."
"Oh uh here as well."
I handed him a paper with my number and he rushed out of the door as if something was wrong. I worried a bit. I know ive never met him before but there was just something different i felt about him. I shrugged it off and decided to head back to bed. I layed down and covered myself in my blankets. I tossed and turned until i finally fell asleep.

His POV:
I just got a message from such a dumb fucking person. Of course. My ex. He asked me to meet him at his house, i left something there. I didn't know if he was lying or not but i had been missing one of my favorite jackets for awhile, i wonder if that's what it is. It's really late at night tho which i also thought was weird. But i shrgged it off. It was about a 30 minute drive from where I lived. But of course i had to walk so it took me around 30 minutes to get there since I Jogged. I finally arrived and knocked on the door lightly. He came and opened the door.
"Come in."
He said with a weird smile on his face.
"Uhm, can you just bring it to me?"
"It's just a little cold out here figured you might wanna get in from the cold."
"uhm, yeah i guess your right."
I stepped in not knowing if i made the right choice or not. He locked the door behind him and tossed the keys behind the kitchen counter. I got startled and started freaking out knowing i made the wrong choice. He sat me down on a chair in a dark room and told me to wait he was getting something. He locked me in the room and i was sitting there panicing. I quickly got my phone out of my back pocket to call for help but i wasn't sure who to call. MY mom and dad were out on a buisness vacation, and i didn't have much friends. But then i remembered, the paper that person had given me earlier with his number on it. I grabbed it out of my pocket and typed his number in.
"hey hey, i really need you to answer"ii
no response for about 5 minutes. I was panicing. Until i finally heard my phone buzz. I turned it on too see a message.
"Hey. Something wrong?"
"It's a long story and i can't get in to much detail. I'm locked somewhere and i need help and i didn't have anyone else to call. I'm gonna need you to hurry if you can please."
"hm?"
"i dont really have the time for questions. I'll explain later. Are you able to come?"
"Uhm, yes of course, where is it"
I gave him the address.
"there, dont worry about me if you can't make it i guess."
"oh no, ill be there dont worry."
I felt reliefed. I was surprised he hadn't came back in the room yet. I sat there shaking my leg up and down freaking out.