part 3

Y/N's POV:
I grabbed my stuff quickly and very confused then rushed out the door and got into my car and started driving. I tried to get there as fast as possible, knowing he said he was stuck, i figured it was something pretty bad. I really didn't want him to get hurt. When i finally arrived I parked outside the house, I put a knife in one pocket and gun in the other just for, protection for the both of us. I hid them both and walked to the front door then knocked on it. No one answered so i knocked again. I finally got an answer.
"What."
"Have you happened to see anyone short ish today that lives at this address"
I handed him a note with the address to our apartments.
"Yeah, what about it?"
"He messaged me, Said you had him trapped here. Is that true?"
"Uhmmm... no..?"
"Would you mind me searching your house?"
"Uhm, no it's my house. Get out!!"
He pushed me ou of the house, i quickly got up and went back in hitting him to the ground. I ran back while he was laying on the floor and started searching his house. I looked in what seemed to be almost every room. I finally found him and made sure he was okay. I left him there telling him not to worry and went back out the person still laying on the ground. I put my hand in my pocket and..

His POV:
I was so relaved to see her. I sat there confused on why she went back out. After about 2 minutes of her being gone i heard a loud banging noise, sounded like the sound of a gun, she came back in the room and i didnt question it.
"You okay?"
I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm okay."
"Let's get out of here."
She picked me up and carried me to her car, and put me in the passangers seat.