part 1

Y/N's pov:
Today I am moving into my new apartment not far from my old house.I am currently 10 minutes away from arriving at the new apartment, just started driving. My old house had a rat infestation, being the main reason we moved out. I live with ym grandma and four siblings, and also my mom but she doens't talk much so she's not really noticable. I drove for about 5 minutes passed a fast food restaurant and got something to eat since i had been packing the whole rest of the day and hadn't got the time to eat yet. I drove the rest of the way which only felt like a few minutes and arrived at the apartment. I ate the rest of my food and went and got my key's to get in. I opened my trunk and started getting my stuff out of the trunk and taking it up to my apartment room 107. I started unpacking my stuff and placing everything where it belonged. The room's were really nice. It had a big kitchen connected to the living room, a bathroom, 3 bedrooms, and a laudry room with a washer and dryer. After a bit of unpacking and decorating my new apartment i got a bit tired and decided to rest for the night. I went to my room and layed down on my bed. The silence was really awkward since my family wasn't there. It was hard to sleep. I tossed and turned for awhile, then i heard a knock at the door. I got up and peeked threw the whole in the door. It was a teenage boy i didn't seem to know. I opened the door and he smiled.
"hello?"
I said confused on why anyone was at my house this late, it was currently around 11:32PM.
"Hi! Sorry if i bothered. Just saw you moved in next door and thought i'd say hi."
"oh, uhm. hey. your fine don't worry i couldn't sleep anyways."
I opened the door a bit more offering him to come inside. He nodded and came in sitting down on my couch.
"So, uhm. How is it around here?"
"It's pretty good but i wouldn't say it's the best place to be."
"is it any better then my home place? keyser."
"oh, yea that place make me sick to the stomach."
"Agreed."
His phone buzzed and he slowly reached in his pocket to answer it. He answered the phone and his face lit up.

{short one because i'm running low on thoughts. If you have any suggestions lmk :}