1

Y/n POV

Ugh I hate sprinting. And hate having to wear this cheer uniform ALL.THE.TIME!

"I am not doing sprints" Ava groaned. "I agree. Sprints are lame" Mindy agreed.

They looked at me.

"What do you think Y/n? Aren't sprints lame?" Mindy asked.

"Well y-yeah they are. I hate sprints" I responded.

"Well then let's go" Ava said as her and Mindy started walking away.

"Wait where are you girls going?" I asked, following them closely. "Somewhere other than here" Ava said. "Duh!" Mindy finished.

"So you're skipping?" I asked. "WE are skipping" Mindy corrected. "What do you mean we?" I asked.

"You're coming too" Mindy said. "Obviously!" Ava finished.

Gosh I hate when they speak like that. It's creepy.

"B-but.." I started. "But nothing Y/n! Live a little!" Ava said, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me lightly.

"Finee" I gave in.

We walked into the school and walked towards the gym. Once we reached the gym Ava and Mindy went into the boys locker room.

Maybe they accidentally went into the wrong one.

"Hey" someone said from behind me, grabbing my shoulder.

I jumped a little and turned around.

"Oh hey babe" it was Scooter.

"Whacha doin?" He asked.

"Well Ava and Mindy convinced me to skip sprinting." I confessed. "Well where are they?" He asked.

I pointed to the boys locker room. He looked like he saw a ghost. He ran into the boys locker room and came back with Mindy and Ava.

"Yall can not do that at school" He said, disappointed.

They did not...oh lord-

They rolled their eyes and left, walking towards the cafeteria as it was almost lunch time.

Scooter grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and started walking towards the cafeteria.