perilous

OK guys these are warning emojis (⚠🚫☣❌‼🔴) whenever you see these in chapters in the book it means that the scene that follows might be triggering and is not for sensitive readers these are the only only warning signs in my book so onto the yanderes

•~•   °~'  •~^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~

Y/n and akane had a peaceful walk back to where the ship was docked in a way she was glad to be back on the ship because its the only home she's known since being kidnapped and yet at the same time she hates it because she is basically a prisoner here confined to the choices she was forced to make to not only save her but to save her baby brother as well she missed him a lot.

They used to spend almost Every minute together she thought him how to read and write,he was only 8 but she instilled in him the values she thought were important,the sane values that her mum instilled in her,be strong and know when to stand up for yourself and be kind treat people the way you want to be treated

Akane and y/n Didn't speak,y/n was shocked once again at the fact that the whole day he didn't use any pick up lines or flirt with her,the man found it relaxed him to be around the girl and not have to say anything he was so used to woman falling at his feet and being sexual that he didn't know how to act around her all he knew was that whenever he flirted she would get angry so he stopped he wanted her to like him the real him not the him that other girls seem to always want but the him who is civilized and apologetic about his behavior.

she let him stay silent she didn't force conversation and also didnt make the silence feel awkward he loved this moment but eventually they had reached her room and with a small thank you she went inside

⚠🚫☣❌‼🔴

The girl had walked inside her room finally able to relax after being in that bar she threw herself on the bed,she let the peace she felt fill her head but that peace was short lived as she heard the door open she thought it was akane or her brother  they were the only people who came in without knocking.she kept her head buried in her pillow that was until she felt a rough hand on her shoulder.

The girl finally looked up and faced a man she had seen before,she helped him with a wound he had recieved and he had healed quiet well so why was he here. He would've probably been handsome to her if he didn't look so scary right at this moment,the man was part of the ordinary crew he had seen here everyday for as long as she was her but she didn't notice him until he got injured.

Right at this moment she noticed him again though her e/c eyes focused on him and his smile only grew wider to the point where you could see his incisors that looked sharp enough to kill her.

He grabbed her head and crushed his lips onto her  plump soft lips,they were softer then he could've ever imagined he tried shoving his tongue in the girls mouth but her lips were sealed tightly she managed to get her head out of his hand and brought it as far back as she could before crashing forward into his head making the man grunt.

Her head ached from the impact but she got up from the bed quickly and ran for the door the man grabbed her ankle and she came crashing down on the floor.
He pulled her in between his legs and sat on her waist then put her hands under his knees so she couldn't move the girl still wriggled around adrenaline fueling her but it didn't help a woman couldn't compete with a man in physical strength they had to be outsmarted that was one of the lessons he mother thought her.

She looked like she was about to scream so the man quickly silenced her by sticking his tongue into her mouth.

The mans tongue was extremely long and she could feel him intertwine his tongue with hers she did the only thing she could think of and bit his tongue but she didn't get him to pull away as she had hoped the consequence for her biting his tongue was him moaning into her mouth and grabbing her breast extremely hard causing the girl to wince.

He tore the shirt open,buttons flew everywhere and he had a clear view of her breast,he licked his lips and she grimaced at the look of lust that he had on his face and she felt something hard poke her tummy too embarrassed to look the girl wiggled around faster causing the chair and table in her room to lose balance and fall the man pulled away abit but quickly covered her mouth with his hand she bit it as hard as she could and eventually tasted the mans blood in her mouth,he pulled his hand away and slapped her.

The sound of him unbuckling his belt was one of the scariest sounds she'd heard because she was afraid of what would happen he flipped her on her tummy and put the belt in her mouth the leather hurt the sides of her mouth but she took the as a chance and dug her nails into him the man punch her hard then clamped his teeth onto her collar bone,once again his hand was on her mouth so she not into the open wound which caused him to pull back a bit.

She kicked him and ran towards the door
she heard the door slam open akane looked at the man then at her his  eyes brightened and dilated he grabbed the four daggers in his belt and put two daggers through the mans legs and two through his hands successfully pinning him to the floor.

He looked at the girl who was shaking,took his shirt of and gave to her to put on,when she was done he gently picked her up and carried her to his room but not before making sure  her room door was locked so her assaulter couldn't escape.

He sat her down on his bed and gently began cleaning her wounds and bite marks caused by the man  she was still shaking as he left to throw the water out,she panicked when she saw him leaving the room.

"W-where a-are you going?"

It was the first time he heard her stutter and he hated it because he knew she was still scared.

He threw the water out and rushed back to the girl she standing up eyes wide when he opened the door.

"You should sleep y/n"

"I can't"

He gently picked her up and placed her in his lap running his fingers through her he sang her lullabies until she fell asleep.

(Hi beautiful readers thanks for reading,voting,commenting,adding to your reading lists and even following I appreciate each and every one of you don't forget to leave feedback on any chapter or book and have a good day or night)