Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Kody's POV

I got up early at 6am,
I swung my leg's out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I had a long hot shower. Once I had finished my shower it was 6:30. I dressed into a black sweater and white shorts. I also put my van's on since I love them so much. I tucked my sweater into my shorts to give it a bit of style. I curled the end's of my hair while applying black thick eyeliner and lip gloss. Then I went on my apple laptop to check If I had any homework. I didn't. I walked down the hallway way and knocked on my sister's door. She didn't answer. I thought she would be up its 7:10. I walked through to see Blake a quarterback from the football team, Lying with my sister. So I guest he stayed the night. I quickly jogged downstairs grabbed a piece of paper and wrote.

Hey George,
I didn't want to wake you and Blake up so I left. :)
From your favouritest sister Kody xx

I jogged back upstairs and stuck it on the inside of her door. I hope she see's it. Oh yeah before I forget my parent's are in China at a work thing. So Georgia and I are looking after our self's. Anyway I quickly grabbed my bag and slowly opened to door. As soon as I got outside I saw Jay. "Hey uhh is Georgia there?" He spoke nervously. "Are you her boyfriend?" I asked curiously. "Yeah" he replied. My jaw actually dropped I felt bad for this kid. "She is but I am very sorry" I was shocked she cheated on someone? She never break's someone's heart. "Why" he asked with an confused face. "She slept with Blake" I told him. I started seeing Tear's forming in his eye's. I hugged him. "I'm so sorry Jay, But do you know what?" I said with a excited tone. "What?" "Well you know Ariy, yeah so she really likes you." I said as his sad face turned into a smirk. "What?" I said as I started smiling. "I actually like her too all this time I had been pretenting that Georgia was Ariy and to hear she likes me" he started smiling. "Thank you so much Kody" he wiped his tears and walked to his car and drove away. I quickly got in my car and drove to school too. I hopped out of my car to see all the cute boy's coming to me. "Kody do you want to go to homecoming with me." About all the boys asked me that at the same time. "I'll answer your question's later or I be late for class. You could tell the boy's loved me.
I quickly jogged to my locker to see all these around it. " excuse me, can you please move," I said to a couple of girl's and guess who they we're around...... You guest it.......

Austin Colin's

Comment vote and like!!
Thank you :)