Repitition

"Oh sweet bliss, true sweet bliss, there is nothing quite like it."
I wake up, yet again, in some strangers room. I don't know why this started happening, it just did. First would be the darkness and happy mystical gardens or pleasant memories, that I could never remember when I woke. I know what I am, but I don't tell anyone what I do, not that I have anyone to tell, truth be told. I had started testing restraints to see if it would help, I was getting closer to the substance that could hold me down,I knew. So I wouldn't kill any one else, I can't say people because they are all downworlders, so I keep on the run from motel to motel, or I'm not quick enough and can't get a room and my restraints on and I wake up like this , with a dead person besides me, I guess you could call me a warlock, I look like one, at night at least. When I wake, I'm normal again and people don't recognize me, so I ask them about the mysterious , red head . They tell me what a flirt she was and how seductive, how she would start talking to a young wealthy man ( actually a downworlder ) , lead him away and how she would have disappeared by morning. I look at the man laying in the bed besides me, a warlock as well, he looks peaceful and almost content but I know this immortal being is dead, I mean he could have lived for thousands of years seen so many things and here he was dead at my side and so content about it. I pray for him and his past family, touching his head, I spit the demon who made his life so miserables name . Then the thin stream of blood leaves his nose, ending his life, "I can't bring him back" ,I tell myself, no use. I get up get my coat and leave, NO USE! I say as I stump on, using all my will power not to turn back and try bring him back.