Oh joy , sarcasm , if you hadnt noticed

[ SORRY GUYS THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO PUBLiSH BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER]

I was running looking back , my lungs were starting to ache and my legs hurt , I wanted water and three hours of sleep. I turned my head forward again to see where I was going , I was utterly lost and freaking out , I looked back and THUMP! " oh my gods I'm so so " , I realized this was no normal person , but obviously one of the men who had been chasing me , he wasn't quite so bad looking actually , he held onto me the turned me around and proceeded to whisper to me " I'm supposed to have handcuffs on me , so you can't run away...lets just say...they look better on my desk. " he turned me around and looked at me in the eyes , while holding my arms in a firm grip so I couldn't escape , he said " now , if you try to scream I wouldn't...wouldn't want them to put you in the lunybin, would ya? " he shook his head , I stared at him confused and then said " oh joy invisibility " , under my breath " wait " , I said thinking out loud , " your not the only one with tricks up your sleeve!" I said mischievously. He looked at me confused and then I kneed him as hard as I could in the stomache , he bent over in pain , clutching his stomache , which left his hands off me. I thought , INVISIBILITY , INVISIBLY, INVISIBLY! Pain ripped through me like some one was shooting nail gun multiple times into my chest , I lifted my hands , invisible. I smirked , try find me now , I thought. I was just walking down a street called merly lain , when I felt eyes on me , thinking it was impossible as I was invisible. I turned to see who it was , it was a middle aged woman with a tight bun and a deadly cold smile , I'd heard about her in hushed rumours...the inquisitor...