░r░o░s░e░t░h░o░r░n░

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎

Rosethorn

𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Lesbian

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Rosethorn, as an apprentice, always wanted to be the best. She would much rather tussle around than be associated with the elders in the elder's den or other apprentices. However, once Rosepaw met Pearlpaw, she started to develop feelings for the sweet she-cat. At first, the two disliked each other. Pearlpaw always thought that Rosepaw was too mean to the other cats, and Rosepaw thought that Pearlpaw was too kind- calling her fake and saying that she was up to something. However, as the two grew older, it was appearing certain that if anything was fake, it wasn't their love. 

𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝/𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Is good in combat - - reacts swiftly to aggressive situations

𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

Siblings- Bramblefall ( pale brown tabby tom with pale green eyes), and Petaltail ( long-furred black she-cat with white paws and tail-tip)

Parents- Junipertail ( black-and-white tom with pale green eyes) and Hazelfur ( sleek grayish-brown tabby she-cat)

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Rosethorn is a snappy, bold she-cat. She especially hates toms and how they tend to act superior to she-cats.

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Long-furred black she-cat with unusual white flecks and dark amber eyes.

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗/𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚔

Thunderclan

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

Died of old age in the paws of her mate, Pearlheart. She and Pearlheart had decided to leave Thunderclan due to the homophobia and inequality that they faced. It was hard for Rosethorn to leave her friends behind, but she loved Pearlheart dearly and wanted to be with her. Once they left, Rosethorn didn't last long in the valley of which the couple stayed, and she died whilst laying next to her love.

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎/𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚜

Mate- Pearlheart ( sleek cream-colored she-cat with dark blue eyes)

𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜/𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜/𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜

Friend(s)- Rainleap ( dark ginger-and-white she-cat with vivid blue eyes), and Bramblefall ( pale brown tabby tom with pale green eyes)

Mentor(s)- Forestleaf ( brown tom with white front paws and dark green eyes)