𓇽𝕮𝖍. 4𓇽

Korra's point of view

I was now a fairy. I simply have no control over my legs, but my wings was an extension of my heart. I felt free when I was swimming but flying through the air felt freer than that. I was in the land of the air temples. They are not spread out throughout our world but within their region. I went to the Eastern Air Temple to find Jinora.

The air acolytes spotted me and I waved at them.

APV

An air acolyte that spotted Korra ran in to find Aang's family. "Master Tenzin, Avatar Korra has arrived. She's outside waiting for your arrival." "Alright, thank you." "Korra's here?" Ikki said. "Let's glide," Meelo said. Meelo created an air scooter and moved out of the room on it. "Meelo I told you, NO AIR SCOOTER IN THE TEMPLE!" Pema yelled after him.

"Korraaa!!!" "Hi kids!" Korra said as she group hugged them all. "Tenzin, Pema, its nice to see you!" "Great to see you too," Pema said. " What brings you?" "I need this page deciphered."

"What is it?" "Tenzin asked. "Its a code." Korra said. "Maybe you can, Jinora." Jinora took the paper from Korra. "It seems like what you're looking for is on the Elelance" "With humans??" Meelo said afraid. " "Why would Korra need to go there?" Ikki asked. "I don't really know," Jinora said. "Dad, don't we have a temple there ?" Ikki asked. "We do but I avoid going there sometimes." So if this thing is whats she's looking for, to be human, then Korra needed to go there.

Asami's point of view

Today was my off day from my job and I could sit at my house and just relax. My best friend Opal was calling me and I couldn't stand one more decline at her calls. "Hello?" "Hey!! How are you?? I've missed you!" "I have too," I replied. "So what's going on?" "You know what, I havent seen you in forever. Why don't you come over and we can talk then over...anything really." "Bet. I'll be there in 10."

I heard the door bell and my butler opened it and announced her. "Thats totally fine, you don't have to do that," Opal said. "Take the day off," I told him. I gave Opal a hug and we went into the kitchen. "What are you craving for ?" I asked her. "Ooo a strawberry kiwi smoothie." "Sounds good to me," I replied. We made the smoothies and began talking. "So what was it you wanted to talk about, Asami?" "Um, I went to work today." "Okay..." "And I saw a mermaid. Like a real one." "You sure it wasn't someone doing a mermaid thing like you were?" "Yeah! Opal, she wasn't wearing a bra!" Opal nearly choked on her smoothie. I explained the rest. "So you think you may have possibly fell in love with a real mermaid?" I nodded. "I never thought that you'd be-"I know but I don't know what I am!" "Do you think your going to go back to her and see her again?" "Maybe, I want to. I just appreciate you not thinking I'm crazy because if I told anybody else..." "And that is why I'm here. You'll never expect that from me." I smiled . "Thanks, Opal."

Korra's point of view
"I'm going to try the temple," I said to myself. I flew to the beach. I knew the second I landed on there that I wasn't going to have wings anymore. Nothing but legs that I can't control. I stood up but when I started walking, it wasn't the greatest.
I crawled until I found a long stick for walking. I supported my weight on the stick and made my way through the land. The temple was on the other side. All I needed to do was get there without stumbling.

APV

Opal left hours ago, Asami was chilling by the fire. She thought about Korra all night and began missing her.

"May I have this dance?"

"Have you ever danced liked no one is watching?"

"Well then baby doll you are not living."

Asami liked the time when her and Korra were dancing. She liked how Korra treated her at the party in general and she wasn't so weirded out by it either.

Come on, don't you want to see her again? We can put on our tail and be on our way to see her .

I can't. Why not? Because I don't know her that well yet. Well get to know her! When is the NEXT time you'll see her again? 

Here's the answer: Asami didn't know.

Next time she had a mermaid gig?

The next time she went to the beach? She wished there was a way she could contact her. To be honest, Asami kind of didn't like being in this mansion alone. Her parents are dead. All she has are her maids and butler.

Meanwhile Korra is making her way to the temple. She was so close to the other side. "Young lady , are you alright?" "Uh..I'm fine, thanks," Korra replied. She almost panicked. She never thought a human would talk to her. That person thought she was one of them. But then again Korra thought Asami was from her world. Touche

Korra made it to the temple. "Hellooo? Is anybody here?" The temple was cold and dusty. Korra walked through the temple and noticed the different rooms. Then she went outside and looked around.
There's literally no one here.
"An old friend?"
Korra had no idea who that was. "Who's there?!" "You are an old soul. In your past life 148 years ago, technically, I assisted you in unlocking your chakras. It was that last one that you just couldn't get to because you were afraid of loosing her, " the man said.
"Her?" "You eventually unlocked it on your own."
"Who are you?" Korra asked. The man was in lotus position. He touched the point in between Korra's eyebrows.

" The only way is to let her go."

"Ugh, it tastes like onion and banana juice!"

"Yum Yum!"
"Very good, Aang. You have unlocked the chakra of truth."

"Pahtik?" "Took you long enough," he said before he laughed.
Korra wondered if Pahtik was the thing she was looking for.
"What had fate told you to bring you?" "Well I want to be human, permanently."
"Korra, you are the Avatar. The world would be doomed if you wanted to be human permanently, you can't."
"Can you tell me what this means, Guru?"
He looked at it. "Well your exactly in the right place. Probably not in the temple but in the region." "Really?!" "Yes."
Korra ran as fast as she could with her walking stick.
The guru laughed. "She'll be back."