North Shaw

❝ North Shaw asking out his crush on Valentine's Day ❞

Valentine's Day is finally here. And a certain Australian soccer player is a nervous wreck.

❥ Why? Because to him, this was the perfect time to ask out his crush.

❥ Actually he tried to do that many times before already but failed miserably. Sometimes it's due to inconvenient things or his own nervousness.

❥ this may seem a bit ooc of the usual cool headed defender. But come on, how can you remain calm when in the face of a  ✨radiant celestial being✨ (his words not mine don't @me)

❥ He hates to admit it, but he actually asked from El Matador for some advice.

❥ They suck tho. Tuxedo? Serenading with a guitar?? Yeah, they seem a bit over the top for North. So he decided to stick with a bouquet of flowers instead.

❥ And so here he is with red roses in hand, his s/o just standing there a few feet away.

❥ North could feel himself sweating like he just ate the world's hottest chili. (That chili is yo--)

❥ He decided to suck it up, and greeted you with a small hello, before presenting you the flowers and giving the big question.

❥ If you say yes, this man would have a short circuit episode. The moment he heard those words, he felt like he just won the championship, surf the greatest waves, and conquer mountains.

❥ He'll shutter a bit with a smile but on the inside, he's screaming and running around like a maniac in love.

❥ You both decided to go on a date and made a schedule. Once you left his sight, he'll stand there for a few seconds...turn around...and walk away... and let out the loudest scream that would probably be heard from miles.

❥ This Valentine's Day is really the greatest day for North Shaw.

-Bonus-

❥  Remember when North Shaw came to El Matador for advice? Well guess what

❥ He told the others about it.

❥ Tiger and Shakes also happened to pass by when they heard North Shaw confessing to his s/o and also witnessing him jumping like an idiot.

❥ Now, being the GoOd FrIeNdS that they are, they know exactly what to do.

❥ Don't expect to have a peaceful date :)