⊰ ʟɪǫᴜɪᴅᴏ| ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛᴇ ⊱

Imagine: Liquido with a pregnant
s/o

- you actually told him after he just got out from training w/ the other guys. I

-rlly lucky he landed on the couch

- rlly happy boy:D

- "IM GONNA BE A DAD ME! A DAD!" "EY SHUT UP SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!"

- Barely slept bc he couldn't handle his excitement.

- keeps on muttering 'are u gonna be a boy or a girl? At your stomach

- he already bought some pregnancy book the next day for both of you and himself just in case

- he already knows when your craving for something and is surprisingly patient despite your mood swing recently.

- has to restrain his rivalry with Supa Striks, especially North Shaw. Since he wanted to make a good example for his future child.

-but that doesn't mean he's not gonna shit talk to them behind your back

- "(s/o) said I should be nicer to you guys for now..." "Oh" "BUT SHE'S NOT HERE! SO YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FCKING LOS---"

- He became a primal animal protecting his mate. Very protective, always worrying about what bad might happen to you during pregnancy.

-"Oh my god! Are you hurt?! Do you need a doctor? Holy cow You're bleeding! Do I need to slap a witch?! I'm calling 911!" "Honey it's just a paper cut"

- already made the fcking baby's room so fast, u know with the paintin and the toys oh u know what I'm talking about, with the help of some of his teammates of course.

- would sing a soft lullaby to your unborn baby every night. (He's surprisingly a good singer tho)

-put his the side of his face close to your growing baby bump to feel its kick.

-"did you see that? They kicked me! That means they must've like me! They're gonna be great soccer players for sure"

- loving both you and your child without a doubt.

-" I love you so so much (s/o)..."

-"I love you too, ya goof... "

-Can't wait to become a coach and father to his soon to be little soccer player.

-----

A/n: wow that sucks like balls. Well! Hope u guys enjoy that! (Cuz I sure as hell didn't)