[𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝/ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞] Happy Birthday Lui Shirosagi!

Shooting in Future Child Rinne704 AU! Lui x Valt, Christmas Special!

December 25
Shirosagi resident

"And all done"

Valt cheers as he place a tray full of biscuits on the table. The falling snow filled the yard of the house making the temperature in the residential area of ​​the house colder. He sigh as he thought he will have a peaceful day where he can cuddle with his husband all day.

"Izumi you damn idiot!"

And there it is. His son voice echoed the whole house, yelling his daughter's name. He heard a giggle and when he look under the table, he saw his daughter sitting under the table. Her hands covering her mouth avoid her burst out laughing.

"Mom, did you saw Izumi anywhere?"

He stare at his son. Still in his training shirt, his hair are messy and there's a little white stuff on his hair and his face. Oh my, his face really look like Lui when he's mad.

Valt: No, i didn't..

Valt joined the game. The blue haired male let out a scoff and grab the towel wiping his face until a certain voices broke the silence.

"She's under the table"

Lui spoke as he walk behind his husband sniffing his hair smelled like blueberry.

Izuku bend down, meeting his little sister horrific face.

Izumi: No! Dad! You're meanie!!

Izumi whined as Izuku grab her by her hoodie.

Izuku: Come here you lil' prankster!

Valt dosen't help his daughter. He just laugh. Remember how he tried hide from angry Shu because he accidentally broke his launcher.

Valt: Okay settle down, Lui? You're not having breakfast with us?

Lui shake his head. Give his husband a kiss on his forehead before heading out in silence. They look at eachother but the older child just eat his breakfast. Almost every year they like this. The former Valktreyek blader already knew the sharkteeth blader don't like Christmas and he always went out early and come home in afternoon.

Izumi: What's wrong with dad? He look unhappy. Today is his birthday right?

Izuku nodded agree with his sister. Izuku: Who knows. You know dad, always keep himself deal with his own problems

Valt frowns. He know his husband dislike to celebrate his birthday but spend time with his own family on Christmas wouldn't hurt. Right?

Suddenly they heard knocks at the door. Izumi stand up and open the door, revealing Miyuki Aikawa, Wakitara Kiyama and Amaya De La Hoya standing with a smile on their face. Except Amaya, everyone knows she like her parents dosen't like to smile all the time.

Izumi: Miyuki-san!?

Izumi shrieked taking the house members attention.

Miyuki: Ohayo, Konichiwa!

Miyuki said with her energetic voice. With peace sign.

Valt: Oh Yuki and girls, come in!

Valt invite them in. Izuku face fall after meet Amaya.

Izuku: What are you looking at Hoya?

Amaya: Look like someone still didn't take his morning bath