(ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞) Protective older brother

Ask n' Dare house..

"What you will do if your little siblings in danger?"

All the bladers inside the house look at white haired girl who sitting on the sofa with her big brother beside her. Some of the older siblings already with their thoughtful face while Zuki still with his phone.

Sasha: If Honey or Kitt in danger, i think i'll call the police or handle them by myself!

Mizuki: How? I mean, if police late your siblings will be more danger and of you handle them by yourself, you might get hurt. Except you can Karate like Ran..

Sasha: Oh, don't worry! I don't know about the martial arts thing but i know how to use the knife!

Miyuki spits her strawberry milk as the others look at the blue haired girl. Sasha take off her socks and reveal a kitchen knife. It small but it look so sharp enough to kill someone's throat.

Miyuki: Big brother i think you should learn something from her..

Mizuki: Shut up..

Rantaro: Usually, Ranjiro handle his thing by himself and he rarely got into a fight so.. I don't have any ideas in my mind.. Maybe beat them up using my fan?

Wakiya: What the hell, Kiyama..?

Dante: How about you, Valt-senpai? You have Toko and Nika! Are they.. usually in worst situation?

Valt: Opposite.. they always have luck wherever they go.. But if someone try to hurt them, I'll hug them!

Aiger: Hug them? Seriously? That sounds-

Valt: I'll hug them by their neck until they can't breath. And then tie a rope around their neck and hang them upside down! Before that, i'll feed them with my special BeyBread! Force them eat one by one until they choke it until they die! 

Shu spit his drink while Drum fearfully get close to Aiger. Even though Valt said it with kinda creepy face, they can see flower floating around him. Aiger gulp and Arman hug Taka tighter.

Valt: Why? Why you guys make that face? My idea isn't good enough?

Dante: No! It was a brilliant idea! R-Right, Aiger?

Aiger: Y-Yeah! I think i'll use that for someone who hurt Naru or something!!

"No! That's a murder!!"

Miyuki: H-How about you Arman..?

Arman: Hmm.. Usually i only give them warning..

"That's WEAK!!"

Free: Nah, you had never see Chris handle people with her heels.

Again, Shu spits his drink make the others look at him. Shu wiped his mouth and pinch his nose bridge remembered when he and Chris finished their meeting and they have to handle with BeyClub fans.

Free was there but he didn't help at all.

Miyuki: I-I see.. You guys always have something in your mind to deal with people..

Mizuki: *look around* Eh?

Miyuki: What's wrong, big brother..?

Mizuki: Oi, Valhalla! What the hell you carry that Asahi like that?

Lane: He lost the bet and now he has to battle with me..*walk to the garden*

Mizuki: Weird.

Fubuki: That's normal for us here. Ne Kiyama, what you counting..?

Ranjiro: Red Alert.. Four.. Three..

Toko: Red Alert?

Ranjiro: Two.. One..

Suddenly they feel so cold and something dangerous around them. They look at the home yard door see Hikaru standing there looking for something. And god, he's not happy.. his eyes are glowing and his hand holding a spear.

Miyuki: T-That's.. M-m-mine..

Ranjiro: Red alert.. 😓

Ranzo: H-How's your day, Hikaru? EEKK!!

Hikaru: Ne.. everyone..

" *GULP!* "

Hikaru: Have you see Lane, anywhere.. He took something precious from me..

All-Hikaru: NO WE DIDN'T SAW HIM SINCE MORNING!!

Hikaru: Well then..*smile like always* Thank you by the way! I'll look for him! Tell me of you see him anyway!

Bell: S-Sure..

Hikaru skipping away with his cheerful smile left the others sigh in worried.

Miyuki: I should text Lane..

Shu: Rantaro.. What did you thought him?

Rantaro: It's not me!!

Suddenly they heard Lane's scream and Hyuga's shrieked with Hikaru's voice. That bluenette found him.

"Found you~"

"B-Big Brother W-WAIT!! SCREEE--!!!!"

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Mizuki: I'm gonna leave you handle him..

Fubuki/Shu: 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Valt: What a painful death! 😅

Hannah: WHY ARE YOU SAYING LIKE THAT!?!

Hyuga: *From outside* SOMEBODY HELPPPPPPPP!!! BIG BROTHER STOP CHOKING HIM!!! WHERE DID YOU GOT THE ROPE!?!?!?

Miyuki: CHOTTO MATEKUDASAI!!! ASAHI HIKARU DROP THE SPEAR DOWN!!! MR. DAIKOKUTEN PLEASE PREPARE A GRAVE FOR HIM!!!

Jinuemon: 👍🏻

Bell: G-Gramps.. W-What the.??