Chp. 6

"How bout' a deal lass?"

"What deal.."

The pirate seem intrigued as he smirked. "I will talk to the others and keep ya' alive but.."

he stood up as he walk closer to the (h/c) girl who raised the book in her hands ready to hit him if he do anything.

"You will do nothing but keep me entertained no shit nasty stuff just human stuffs."

"W...what..."

"I want to talk to humans since i missed being one , the others will understand since they also need a toy to mess with"

"I'm not a toy!" The (h/c) girl said angrily as the pirate walk to his axe and grabbed it from the wall with ease.

He look at his axe then to the girl whose eye widen at the weapon as she shake abit but keep on a brave stance.

"Right...But ya need to do what they say or say bye bye~" He said as he walk towards the door. "Its either do that or bye bye to yer small head" He said laughing loudly as he walk towards the door.

"Stay here until i get back"

He slammed the door closed as the parrot he named 'Kevin' flew to his chair.

~(Y/n)~

"Pst , hey little birdie-" I cooed to the parrot who tilt its head at me , He flew back landing infront of me.

"weird...youre not..a solid statue"

he Squawk loudly seemingly offended easily.

"Carlson? are your bird alright?" A new voice asked from outside of the door making me silent , I look around to hide as i heard the knob turning.

...

Great job hiding y/n..you're surrounded by gold and junk that pirate been keeping under his bed.

"Huh..He isnt here" The other statue said as he walk to the bed. "Hey there little handsome guy"

I stayed silent , god who knows if he found out that pirate is hiding me to know how its like being a human again.

"Jason! we need you downstairs the stupid pirate is talking nonsense!"

"Coming Charlesworth!" The statue hurriedly left the room.

once it was quiet its was good for me to get out...but...

"Oh malak...shes in here-" Another silver statue said , the same who checked on the pirate's bird staring at me with his empty eyehole.