Play Time!!

Free roaming:
Ferrets love playing and so you must take them out of the cage as often as you can. They might get stressed otherwise.
They will explore around and play with each other.  If they nip you it just means they're a bit too excited at the moment so don't get angry at them just try playing too. If they do try to bite u hard however just remove ur hand and hiss at them, they'll understand they did it too rough.

Cooper is gentle and so he loves a good scratch behind the neck and ears. He will try and bite if he's in a playful mood though as he only sees you as one of they're own and tries to play so keep a look out.

Noodle in the other hand loves playing and causing mischief. She will climb anything and dig on any plant she may find. She loves stealing things and stashing them around the house so if something has gone missing, you know who it is.

Can I take them outside?
Of course! They love going out, specially noodle.
However make sure they're leashes are nice and tight and I suggest you stay in the house gardens as dogs can be a threat to them.
ALWAYS take them out with a leash as there's a possibility they might escape otherwise. And make sure they can't wriggle out of it.
Only use they're leashes as they're designed specially for them.

Once they look a bit more tired or shivering, it's time to take them back inside.

Tip: Noodle will easily follow you when you walk along, but Cooper is quite lazy so don't worry if you just have to drag him around.

Warning: DO NOT keep the ferrets outside, if you do they might get hypothermia and die as they're coats aren't strong enough to survive cold weather. It's fine for a bit but you can't keep them outside overnight.