8.Addicted

"I'm a adic-I'm addicted to you!" I sing playfully hanging upside down over the side of Gwen's bed. She is taking videos and photos of me to commemorate the insanely good mood that she and I are both in. For some reason, we were both in strangely good moods and were especially in love with each other.

"I'm trying to forget that

I'm addicted to you

But I want it and I need it

I'm addicted to you

Now it's over

Can't forget what you said

And I never wanna do this again

Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

Since the day I met you

And after all we've been through

I'm still a dick

I'm addicted to you

I think you know that it's true

I'd run a thousand miles to get you

Do you think I deserve this?

I tried to make you happy

I did all that I could

Just to keep you

But you left anyway

I'm trying to forget that

I'm addicted to you

But I want it and I need it

I'm addicted to you

Now it's over

Can't forget what you said

And I never wanna do this again

Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

How long will I be waiting?

Until the end of time

I don't know why I'm still waiting

I can't make you mine

I'm trying to forget that

I'm addicted to you

But I want it and I need it

I'm addicted to you

Now it's over

Can't forget what you said

And I never wanna do this again

Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

I'm addicted to you

Heartbreaker

I'm addicted to you

Heartbreaker

I'm addicted to you

Heartbreaker

I'm addicted to you

Heartbreaker"

        I am standing on her bed now shredding air guitar and she is laying on the floor laughing too hard to breathe. I jump off of the bed and fall onto the floor beside Gwen. I wrap my arms tightly around her. My right hand squeezes her hip as she kisses down my neck. I tilt my head so that our lips meet.

        "I love you so much babe." I mumble against her lips.

        "I know you do." She says, pulling away and looking into my eyes. She hooks her pointer finger around the chain that dangles off my neck, tugging me down slightly so that our lips meet again. We pull apart when we hear someone banging on the front door to Gwen's house. I groan loudly as our moment had been very rudely interrupted just when it was getting good.

        "Coming!" She yells as she pushes me off of on top of her and scrambles up to get the door with me close on her heels.

        "Guys!" Ashton yells as soon as we pull open the door. Michael, Ash, Luke, and Calum all run into Gwen's.

        "What's up?" I ask them as they all come in and collapse onto the couch. Luke sits down on Mike's lap but he shoves him off, Luke lands on the floor with a thud.

The four boys sit across from us as we stand leaning against the wall opposite them. They are all looking at Gwen, smiling like complete idiots.

"You wanna tell us what the hell is going on?" She crosses her arms over her chest and sits in her left hip as my arm hangs loosely around her slim waist.

"Well this morning we were contacted by our agents and they were asking all these questions about you, Gwen." Ashton nodded towards her.

"And then they asked us if you had any talents." Mike adds

"So we of course told them that you could sing and play guitar like a fucking pro." Calum says.

"Get on with it please for the love of everything that is pure and right. So nothing in this room but anyway get on with it!" She flails her arms at the boys who all chuckle to themselves. Now I was getting curious.

"The agents have an offer to get you a record deal because of the charm and beauty that the paps and interviewers saw in you at the event last night. Have you not checked Tumblr, Twitter, or Facebook today? Your friend requests and followers should be through the roof. Everyone wants you know that they have finally seen you." Luke says. Gwen's jaw drops. But my stomach can drop faster.

"So, what do you say? Wanna live the dream with us Gwenifer?" Michael says to her. They are all smiling at Gwen now.

"Yes. I want that more than anything else." She whispers. 

My heart shatters. 

She wants it so much. More than me.