1.The Myths

A beautiful young Lady who looks around 27, is narrating a story to some Small children, "It's been before 1000 years, there is an island, which is held with lots of secrets. On that island, there were witches, powerful warriors, strong ones like the Hulk, flying ones, and many other mysterious creatures, along with demons residing on that island, which are very dangerous. Once, these demons decide to leave the island and conquer the world. But the people on the island know that once these demons leave the island it's the end of the world. So they use all their power to stop them, what to say, demons are too powerful than them. Finally, a strong witch used the power of all the people and made these demons sleep for 1000 years. To help humans they made a great sacrifice, which cost their lives. Except for one everyone on the island is dead. The one who lived was meant to leave that island and find a solution when these demons woke up after 1000 years. It is believed that the descendant of that person is still searching for a solution". The lady signed.
Will the demons return? Ashley sis, a boy asked curiously.
These are all stories, myths, don't bother it, Ashley replied.
What if the demons came back? a girl asked.
Come on guys, there are no such things as demons, witches, flying humans, or a Hulk, Ashley said to the children.
Ashley, it's time, another lady called.
Yeah, Lucy, I am coming, she replied.
Ashley, listen, I am saying this as your childhood friend, you don't need to stress, about maintaining both jobs, Lucy advised her.
No, Lucy, it's a relaxation coming here, to see these children, I don't feel lonely anymore, Ashley said emotionally.
Ashley, don't lie to me, I know why you are coming here every day, expecting someone you lost, Lucy said seriously.
I need to go, Ashley said angrily and left.
I didn't mean it, Lucy said loudly.

(Police station)
'It's been three days since my son went missing, what should I do?' An old man said with tears to a police officer.
(The police officer looks around 28, a handsome, fair young man. On the board it is written, Alextein Augustus)
So why did it take two days for you to report, Alextein asked.
I thought he went with his friends, but he was not there, the old man said.
Look, Mr. Axel, give the details of your son, and we will do everything needed, Alextein said.
Axel gives him the photo of his son and his details. In it, Alextein took a look at his son's name and it is 'Luke Axel'.

Now Ashley is driving her car and going somewhere. She is using a narrow path with trees on both sides. While moving she noticed a man with a hoodie standing beneath a tree. She felt something strange so she slowed down the car. When the man nodes his finger a lot of flowers from the tree fall. Ashley couldn't believe her eyes. Till that time she was looking towards the man and she lost control of the car, and another man was coming on a bicycle. Her car moved towards the bicycle and the man applied a break, but his bike already hit the car and he jumped from the bike and fell over the car. She got tense and got out of the car towards the man. At the same time she looked for the man in the hoodie, but he was not there. Other men came there. Ashley helps the injured man to move his helmet.
Guys get him into my car, I will take him to the hospital, Ashley said.
At that moment a car came there and the man from the car said, you can get him to my car, I will get him to the hospital.
The injured man holds Ashley's hand and nods his head saying no. She felt something wrong and said,' No problem, I am going to the hospital.'
The man noticed a doctor's symbol on the car and asked, 'So you are a doctor?'
No, I am a nurse, and I will take him, please get him to my car, she said.
She reached the hospital and the injured man was taken to the emergency ward.
What happened, a young handsome doctor asked.
Accident sir, Ashley brought him, a compounder said.
Ashley? The doctor asked surprisingly.
Gareth, listen, that man it's my fault, I accidentally hit on his bike, Ashley said to the doctor.
Do you hit? Which means my car!! Gareth asked shockingly.
No, only a headlight, no more damage, I need to go, time for my shift, she ran from there.
Ash? Gareth didn't get a moment to offend her. He followed her
Ashley, police will be here, what are you gonna say, Gareth asked tensely.
What should I tell? They are coming for him no? Let him answer, Ashley replied.
'Doctor, please look at her, she is not well!' A young man around 30 screams by holding a lady's hand
Stop it Will, I am fine, don't make a scene, the lady yelled. The lady looks around 25, slim body nature. She is massaging her forehead like she is having a headache.
No Willow I have been watching you for some days, what's with that headache, Will asked.
You guys first decide who is sick, Gareth said.
Look doctor I am fine, he is mad, Willow said.
No doctor, she has had a severe headache for some days, I somehow forced her to come here, Will said tensely.
You two little love birds, please conclude, Ashley asked.
Love birds? Come on dear, does this douchebag look like my boyfriend? Willow asked jokingly.
Douchebag? How ridiculous? I am douch?  I am a douchebag? Look doctor am I a douchebag? Look little bird, do I look like a douchebag? Will asked Ashley and Gareth.
Little bird? I am not little! Ashley said to Will.
But you look so little, how old are you, I guess around 18, Will say.
God! 18? She looks older than me! I guess it's 28, Willow said.
No!! it's 26, Ashley said.
Most probably ladies won't say their age correctly, you are amazing, little bird, oh sorry ladybird, Will said.
Guys we are going out of topic, Gareth said.
Look I am perfectly fine, Willow said.
You are bleeding, Ashley said.
'Oh God', Will looked at her nose.
Oh, Will, I could barely see..., Willow couldn't complete, she fainted.

(After some time)

Doctor, how's she? Will asked Gareth.
There's nothing wrong I could find, let's look for some more Xrays, Gareth said.
Doctor police are here to see the accident guy, a component said.
Oh god, my car, Gareth said to himself.
Hi doctor, I am Alextein Augustus, Alex introduced himself.
Yeah, sir come on he is fine, Gareth said.
Alex went to talk to the accident guy.